Gone away🕊️

Chapter 54.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

🪷

🪷

TEVOY'S POV:

As I turned the corner a truck swerved in my direction knocking me entirely off the road and my car flew down the precipice.

The glass from the windscreen shattering and immediately lodging in my skin.

The airbag flew immediately slamming into my face.

My head slammed back onto the wheel causing the car to honk which resulted in the shard of glass lodged into my neck to penetrate deeper.

I was unable to move and the heart wrenching sensation in my chest caused me to fall in and out of consciousness.

🪷

🪷

MACKA'S POV:

We left Poochie and Essence at the hospital to wait in case there was any update on the suicide squad.

Dem neva memba fi tek wah picta before dem kill dem self.

Wonda if them think a heaven dem aguh.

Guh see e fucka dem a walk and look fi ac dung a hell.

I laughed to myself and Dominique looked at me strangely as he flew in the direction Esco said he would be going to.

Mi affi tek bad things mek joke. Uh know how some people bawl ina serious situation and gwaan bad?

Mi just run joke, everybody cope different.

Esco told us where he was going but I doubt he had arrived because I don't see how he could've gotten shot.

Unless a set dem set him up, A cya set dem set him up.

As we passed the gas station there were multiple police cars and people on the grounds but his car was not in sight.

Look like a gas e gee guh fi buy and dat gwaan.

Rasclaaaa bet seh a e contract killer weh e artiste ute  send dweet.

We sped up and down the highway searching for where he could've been but there was no sign of him.

I rang Brinks and briefly explained the situation and he tracked the car in a matter of seconds.

The location shown was on the highway but we've been driving on the highway and no sign of him.

As we drove past again I noticed a car
pulled over at the side of the road and someone standing by the railing looking over.

We pulled over and quickly realized that there was a high chance Esco was the one over there.

"Pull mi pull over fi pee-pee inuh and hear wah faint horn a blow, when mi peep a the headlight mi see barely a shine."