•Miscarriage

Chapter 20.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Loss
- the state of no longer having something that was once possessed or experienced, often accompanied by feelings of grief, sorrow, or sadness.

🪷

🪷

WESNESDAY
Ja'Aliyah's POV:

"Kayla."

"Come in quick and lock back the door." Nanny shouted.

"Come in fi wah? A left we fi left her out deh. Next thing a set up ting." I said

Anuh lie though. Last time mi check anuh round here suh she come from. So how she reach round yah much less we yaad.

Pops opened the grill and allowed her to come inside and Mommy called the ambulance.

"A wah happen to yuh." Aunty Donna inquired.

"Mi...Them...Him..." She attempted to speak between cries.

I used the time to assess her, I noticed that her face was bleeding as well as her vagina.

She was in a lavender tights that was stained with blood from her crotch area running down her legs.

Miscarriage she a have?

Poochie stood still with an unexplainable expression playing on her face.

"Jerome people dem beat me up." She finally let out in one breath, violently crying afterwards.

Silence and faint sound of sirens filled the air.

Well... a mean yuh basically send the man guh prison.

🪷

🪷

THURSDAY
📍Poinciaolla Heights

11:00 AM

TEVOY's POV:

We were at the eleventh house from morning. Jevante and I stood in the living room as we inspected the lifeless bodies in a pool of blood laying beside one another.

Similar to the last houses we visited, these people were killed execution style. The only difference is that this house had only three individuals and the other houses had five or more.

A baby, her mom and her dad all lifeless.

One thing mi know fi sure, the man a move fast yuh fuck.

Voile yuh fuck tuh.

"Fawud dawg." Jevante spoke drawing me back to reality.

We walked to the direction of my vehicle and got in.

Two more spots. Hopefully them nuh dead.

Mi have a feeling a who but mi nuh see the motive.

🪷

🪷