part 126: Rave Experience

Stevonnie comes up to a broken down building and ducks behind a partially collapsed wall, taking a moment to scope out the rave their surroundings.

There are already several people inside dancing to the chiptune music that Sour Cream was playing. They saw a few familiar faces in the crowd; including Jenny, Buck and even Ronaldo, who is doing an especially wild free-style dance. Everyone there seemed to be having a great time with themselves.

After adjusting a few buttons on his sound equipment, DJ Sour Cream shifts the music to a more upbeat tune, much to everyone's joy, as they cheered at the choice in music.

Putting on a brave face, Stevonnie enters the building. Almost instantly, their beauty snags the attention of the rave goers; they stop their dancing and turn to look at the newcomer as they passed by.

Not noticing this, Stevonnie picks a spot next to Jenny and Buck and start to dance to the music.

"I'm amazing..." Sour Cream uttered, adding adds a sweet descant to the music, which only added to Stevonnie's inadvertent solo dance.

Lost in the music, Stevonnie gracefully twirls, knee-slides, and flip their hair in perfect rhythm to the music, ending their dance by launching themselves and twisting in the air, and lands with a satisfied sigh.

That was when they noticed everyone else was no longer dancing.

They giggled nervously. "I... thought this was a dance party..." They looked around anxiously at the stunned crowd, feeling more and more tense with each second that passed. "Why isn't anyone else dancing...?"

No one responded, as they were too enraptured by the beautiful stranger before them, which only added to their ever-growing anxiety.

"This is what being cool at a cool dance is, right?" Stevonnie began to panic at the lack of response from the audience, as well as the weight of many eyes on them. "This is how it's supposed to be... Why isn't it like it's supposed to be?"

They begin to hyperventilate, as their their panic takes full swing, the people around them beginning to warp and twist into huge looming shadows with tall shards of glass rising out of the floor.

A disco ball suddenly appears and encases them into a dark blue ball. Disoriented, they look around at the lighter circles around them. They couldn't help but get reminded of bubbles, as if they were trapped underwater.

"Hey, baby."

Stevonnie is snapped out of their hallucination, as a reddish-tan man with short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes had walked up to them, smirking at them with a smug glint.

"Huh?" Stevonnie was put off by the man's abruptness as he suddenly held his hand out. "Get ready," He slides around Stevonnie in an attempt to act sauve. "It's Kevin time."

With that snide-sounding proclaim, the man apparently named Kevin started dancing as the music transitions, but there was a notably arrogant aura about his, which yet again grasped everyone's attention, yet this time, they were just as uncomfortable as Stevonnie was as they backed away from the overly pompous display.

As he danced, however, Kevin started inching closer and closer to Stevonnie, who grew increasingly uncomfortable.

However, before their anxiety could get best them again, a something soft and warm brushed against them, and they turned to find (color) fur in their vision.