before we begin...

You've seen the cover, but to clarify, your design is indeed based off corrupted snow monster, a.k.a ocean jasper.

I thought her design was really cool.

Well her, and another character I'm working on. She's a behemoth-like creature, and she will loosely look like reader.

This also works like one of those.. visual novels with little CG pictures. Every few pages, there will be a picture. Depending on the situation, that is.

And If you draw reader-gem out, be sure to share em!^^

Your default pronouns are [she/her]! But feel free to imagine yourself as any other pronouns you prefer.

And... reader-gem isn't very intelligent either. Since it's corruption, I wouldn't expect reader gem to fully think right.

Oh, and one more thing: this is an alternate universe/route. I should warn you, the plot will be... slightly bent. And by slightly I mean maze bent. And I don't mean I'm gonna go and change the whole storyline. No, I'll still follow the plot, though I'll probably end up altering a few things, not to mention some interferences happening in certain events. Bottom line, lot will go a bit differently here. Not entirely but things will happen...

If you don't want to see the Steven Universe plot get bent out of shape for the reader's benefit, I suggest turning back and finding one that does better at keeping the story clean and unedited.

Sincerest apologies in advance to you and to an extent, Rebecca Sugar, for doing something like this. But... I can't help myself at times.

But uh... if you want to see what I've done...

Go ahead and ENJOY!