3

We soon were separated again we were all going out to eat together at some bar type restaurant I heard it could be seafood but I hope it's not just all seafood.

I'm not big on that I only eat shrimp and like baked fish that's boneless other than that it's possible I'll choke off a fish bone or I just won't eat.

We hit the room and I started to walk to my things cutting off my phone and biting my lip as I decided to slip back on my tights and flats for the little dinner type nervous still.

Bae if youn wanna go we don't have to go with them we can go somewhere else baby.

No I want to go with everyone else I think it'd be fun why are you saying that?

You didn't look too interested in shit I'm just checking

I-im interested I just don't know like what to say to people and if you tell me what to say my voice could possibly crack and I don't know I'm scared Papa

I say going to him hugging into his chest starting to cry a bit, it was stressing me out.

I didn't go outside much as a kid I thought it would change throughout high school but it actually pushed me further outside because the kids in school mainly talked to people they knew from middle school and stuff.

And I didn't talk much in middle school because of this exact same thing I don't have great communication skills I try but it literally scares me more than waking up beside a snake.

He picks me up and bounce me as I suck it up smacking my lips.

I'm not a baby-

You my baby.

I'm being serious though Gee I want to be friends with your friends girlfriends but I don't want to seem weird because I don't know how to talk to people.

How about you stop thinking of it as a chore or sumn baby you thinking of it as something you have to do which is putting pressure on you in your mind your scaring yourself. You don't have to talk to them your choosing to so whatever you choose to give them is up to you.

It's hard..

I'll make it easy.

1 hour later

We made it to the place and I fixed my hair applying a little bit of lipgloss as me and Gee headed to the front to go to the table everyone was at but I kid you not when we got there..

Gee had spun me around in front of him and was talking loudly to everyone.

Wassup y'all this my fine ass girlfriend Chloe y'all can say hey to her and shit.

He stopped my spinning and I waved shyly as his friends smiled and laughed a bit with their girlfriends but they spoke to me some saying hey others saying they liked my hair or outfit.

As we sat down to eat dinner it was funny though I just didn't expect him to do that I thought he was just gonna introduce me to his friends and girlfriends but no I was introduced to everybody.

I was getting greetings and everything through dinner It was really sweet though.

I got to eat some kind of chicken pasta from the restaurant instead of the majority choices of crab legs and fish kind of the odd one out besides Gee but it was cool.

When we got back from dinner I was ready to wash and everything else but so were other people so I had to wait at least an hour before one but Gee started rolling up talm bout this for after because he was proud of me.