13

7:42am

I held our phones in my hands as I let my big black shades cover my eyes standing beside the trunk watching him put our stuff in before pecking my lips and asking me again

Baby you sure that's everything?

Mhm

You doing ok?

Mhm

You sure?

Yea

Igh we finna go drop the key off than, after that we gone on our way home. You staying with me till tomorrow?

I don't know papi.

The doors open if you want to I know you got 2 more days of freedom before you go back to work though and I wanted to spend it together maybe have a date night.

Where you was thinking of taking us?

Wherever you want to go

No, you pick because you don't like going to the theaters and than maybe dinner but I do I love seeing the new movies...but you don't look like you enjoy it as much and ion like that because it looks like I'm holding you hostage.

Nobody thinks that

They do though, the most I get is a kiss from you after them because you like it but that's my idea of a good time. It's not alot but it feels like it to me.

I like it, it's just I feel like we could be doing more too I wanna take you places alot of times but you make it seem like our city got some type of hold on you . I was surprised you even came with me on this trip because I sprung it on you two days before while you were taking time off.

You feel like I don't want to go places with you?

Ion think it's that it's more like you feel like youn want that title of what people be pushing on women when they go alot of places with a man but you know that's just unhappy people talking.

Ion know what your saying

He rubs across his mouth and nods.

Lemme go head and get in the car so we can go but we gon finish talking just hol on real quick

Ok

He nod and rubs up under my chin before walking in front of the car to get in as I turn my body towards him and lay against the door looking at him as he puts the car in reverse.

You think people think I'm a gold digger?

If you go to a bunch of places yes that's what people are going to say but you know I don't care how much I spend on you . You worth every dime and then some.