22

Aunt Bee this my girlfriend Chloe, Chloe this my Aunt Bee

hi, it's nice to meet you

It's nice to meet you too baby, how yall doing

we fine, come over Chloe

I roll my eyes sickly as he grab my hip pulling me side to side by him as his Aunt sat beside me leaving me in the middle of both of them.

Crazy thing was I was super nervous to meet any of his people so right now I was sweating my ass off, I came up out his coat and stood up pulling up my shorts.

Before fixing his coat under me so my ass wouldn't stick to the bleacher type seats.

And he wrapped his arm back around my waist making me lean on him still looking out at the field as I held the end of his shirt in my tightballed hand.

I was kind of caught off guard with this I thought I was just coming to meet the little boy but now it's a family thing.

I haven't prepared myself and I didn't mean to wear this infront of her like a boy would understand in the sense of the weather but a older woman might call me fast.

I hope she doesn't though because if she does than I can only imagine what his momma would say about my fits.

. . . .   . . .   . .     . .     . . .        .     . . . .    .     .

Later on that night after going out for dinner with his family we went back to his and relaxed I figured it's about time to tell him what's been flying through my head .

Especially since he wants an opinion input on everything I do or say .

I look down at him kissing all over me as I looked at tik tok letting him do his weird geeky things before I sat my phone down and spoke up .

I haven't been home in 2 weeks and this is my last outfit that is some what meant for every possible thing but I was thinking only if you want we could move in together now..

He smirked and leaned over me kissing up my stomach to my chest making me hike my legs to put around him as he reached my face.

Do you want to for real or when we get over there they you gon sit down or sumn and be like why are we rushing.?

why do you always say the stuff you do to get a reaction out of me? especially knowing that I asked you first

you could just be ready to go home and don't want me to know .

in dat case i should've just ordered an Uber and not have fucked you because I know your habits.

So what you gon do bring your clothes first?

Gee apologize to me you know better..

He lay down on me as I look at him waiting as he mess with my shirt before giving me his attention.

I'm sorry for dismissing your answers and expectations just because..I'm scared you'll change your mind or act out of term.

that's understandable to have doubt but I've never left you to not know and you know that right?

He nod as I rub his chin hair looking at him as he let me rub all over his face.

do you want to live with me for real or is just because I asked or mentioned that one time?