20

Can you bring me a cranberry apple juice back? and please don't bring the name brand one they always disappoint me

mhm that's all?

yes nothing more nothing less

igh well imma be back in bout 30 minutes imma lock the door and don't open it for nobody because I got the key.

ok

I know you took a Uber the day before yesterday too my neighbor told me

I had to

I bet

are you tryna start another argument before you go somewhere?

no, I was just saying

you messy just like your neighbor getcho ass out and bring me my cranberry apple before I fuck you and yo neighbor up!

He smirk after I said that beginning to be on his merry way knowing I won't go nowhere like that for awhile.

I think his practices are pretty phenomenal because as one of those people who like to stretch shit to the next day or hour he knows how to keep me up on my toes.

But I can keep him on his toes..I think.

I wonder around his house playing music from his room letting it run all through his house due to his room door being open and me using his music bar.

I want one so bad but I know I'll probably never get to use it as much as I'd like because I don't stay in that kind of place.

But with his I'm going to act up every time.

ouuu this my songgg!

Because you know that I'm a freak

she sliding down the pole the way she looking at me look like she wanna go

I mumbled the rest to myself as I looked at little things around his home fixing it if not in the right place but nothing too major.

When he got back I was in bed watching ugly Betty and to say I was fed up with Welhemina was the least the lady was crazy.

But she didn't age so crazy might be the way to go and she had big money and she always wanted more, I'd say she's an icon.

He brought back a big cranberry apple juice and subs from firehouse subs it was nice and peaceful until he got to staring too much making me aggravated.

what are you looking at so hard ?

you

why? ya being weird

no, I wanna talk to you before you have to go to work tomorrow because I know you ain gon wanna talk in the morning too much you not really a morning person.

um what do you wanna talk about ?

anything

well today I was on tik tok and watched khaenotbae for over an hour because I like alot of the things she says

what does she talk about

women, world problems that the world more than knows the answer to but won't do it Because they only protect the rich and just alot of controversial things that are nonetheless real it's basically stuff people don't want to talk about