30

I guess we'll never know.

I woke up the next couple of hours joining in on my first 3rd shift but it wasn't that bad I actually was just cleaning up and restocking things because we are a 24 hour store.

Gee felt bad about keeping me up so late so he brought me breakfast and was calling every 3 hours checking on me but I helped cut it to 4 hours .

Despite me not being responsible and preparing for this I think this shift isn't that bad and that overall today will be a good day especially with how it started.

Plus that hot shower did major numbers and than doubled back and gave me a kiss.

I felt like a firework right now.

Plus I'm getting off at 2pm so this ain't too bad a run.

><

ouuu uh shit

yes yes yes yes- ah fuck

I convulsed back and forth before cumming on him scratching his back with my nails as he winced making me whisper a sorry to him as my high came down.

I'm sorry bub

lemme look at it before we go I didn't even mean to do all that

it's igh it's just a little scratch, I just didn't expect it

let me clean it and put a band aid on it so it don't get on your shirt

that's fine

I kiss his lips one more time before hopping off the counter fixing my panties as he fixed his pants buttoning em back up but forgetting to zip because he wanted to pull my dress down for me.

I let him ofcourse as he kissed my thighs on the way down, smoothing the wrinkles out on the way back up as I giggled rubbing down my chest before backing him into the fridge.

Just to spook him as I zipped his pants up for him and fixed his belt while saying.

you know I had that right?

yea, but I know it was more fun when I did it for you

I squint as he detected a smirk in my voice when I said that making me turn away from him heading to the bathroom to check my face and reapply my lipgloss.