10

You ain tell me it was oceanside ?!!! Oh my God it's so pretty here babyyy

Hm?

Stoppp your not listening to me

I am you just look so good right now but I know what you saying ok

Mhm

Come mer

For what?

Cause I wanna tell you something

What?

Brang yo ass girh

You ain gon keep talking to me like that too much longer

I said to him smiling as I scooted close to him letting him hold my chin and look at me  turning my face every which way as he kissed all over it.

Geee ya being extra nice to me right now you must want sumn huh?

Maybe or maybe not and I just wanna adore yo pretty ass. I can't just wanna spend some time alone with you

Last time I spent some time alone with you I  almost got pregnant and had your baby because you kept fucking me for two days straight and claimed it was a celebration

You told me you loved that night

I did..you-

I looked around before grabbing his face and kissing his lips and going up his neck to his ear letting my lip skim over his lobe and giggle as he sigh.

You know I loved that night, you made me feel so good that night I've never been fucked so good in my life until you came in it. Ion even mind you nutting in me the way you do because it's like a reward.

...every little time.

I pull back and rub across his lip looking in his eyes as he sat quiet holding my thigh from between my legs.

Usually ion likes nutting in you because I know it throws yo ph off but I know I actually secretly love doing it because yo pussy good.

Good to know

I start pulling from him as I see a waiter coming our way and he stop me saying just what I knew he knew I knew.

You been knew that don't play stupid with me

I laugh patting his leg as I looked to the waiter that had snuck up on us that quick.

I enjoyed our time together that morning we even got to go to the beach after it was amazing I felt like he was trying to hold out on me though he kept looking at me more than usual like he wanted to say more.

But the more never came so I took it as what it was with him.

I went up to the ocean water letting it run over my feet and walking against as the edge letting run in and run off as he watched close behind me, he really was making me feel so special .

I know we have a lack of words when together but I think it doesn't matter too much if we enjoy that about us .

Baby

Ye?

Let's sit down I wanna talk to you for a minute

Oh?

I turned around seeing him a minute behind me and I done broke out into a slight jog or so.

Yea but it's not bad I just want us to get some things clear I know it's been moving pretty fast these past few days  and you need clarity so I want to give it to you .