8

Give me a kiss so we can go and get something to eat ok?

I pecked his lips sweetly sitting on his lap now trying to be more soft with him seeing as how far we were willing to go earlier with other people near us as we argued.

I really am sorry it's just some things I don't want to get you involved in due to my life's dramatic and drama filled lifestyle.

I bring you into shit too sometimes unknowingly

Gee mines is knowingly though I wish I could just bring you with me any and everywhere but I can't

Why not?

Because..Gee You know what I'm sorry um ion want this to ruin our trip so can we talk about it another time please?

It's bad bad ain't it?

Not cheating bad but regularity bad but it's part of the reason that number keeps calling back to back trying to get to me and you know now I don't even want my phone because I know it's not going to be anything else but drama and screaming in my ear. I'm tired.

Your scared.

I shrug and lean to hug around him getting comfortable as the wind from the open balcony doors blew around us.

I am scared because it's a few things at stake but I really love being around you, I've never felt like this before and I know our different bringing up, ages, and our little stupid arguments get in the way of us truly seeing that but when all set aside.

I can never see myself being without you Gee seriously, your a very good man to me and I've never had that before until you.
I appreciate you so much bub.

And I'm so sorry for being so crazy and emotional.

Your not crazy and yes you a little emotional but it's cool I like it

No you don't you look at me weird before trying to go with it

I said to him smiling in his neck as he laughed a little bit rubbing up my shirt and rubbing circles in my back as I closed my eyes.

That feels good

Mhm

I hear him take in a deep breathe making me smile softly at it as I began to doze off with that sensation rocking me in and out of it more and more I wanted to stay wake and bask in the moment but it just felt so good.

I'm sorry for causing a misunderstanding between us and I'm sorry about yo family promblems, always know if you need some time away you can come to me and we'll figure this shit out ok?

You can stay wit me or come visit me for aslong as you want, but I know you got this because your a smart girl

Thank you baby

He didn't say anything else after that but he he did keep rubbing my back and laid another kiss to my head as I gave him a simple "hm" and than let go until a deep sleep.

The next time I woke up I was at the top of the bed curled up and he was smoking with his back turned to me on his phone quietly making me smile he is such a sight to see I swear.

I loved how Gee looked but how he acted with me was far more arousing too can't even lie I watched him for a minute letting my eyes dance across every muscle in his back before he turned around letting our eyes catch.

Want some?

Mhm

He turned a bit telling me to come here making me do just that getting in his lap hugging around his torso tightly making us look like we were one .