25

I don't just love you Chloe, I adore you. You and your crazy outlandish thoughts and your smile. Even the way you tweak out when your being lied to, even the way you believe.

plus your loyalty to me.

Do you think we have what it takes to last?

yes

I move my rice over seeing him continue eating never having had stop even though he was talking to me.

I bite my lip and get up going to put my food in the refrigerator not feeling too hungry any more so I go and lay down in the chair still wanting to be somewhat near him.

He didn't say anything just spreader a blanket over me before going back to eating, I wasn't mad with him or anything it was more like I've been thinking about this meal since earlier .

And I just didn't want to eat it now so I went to sleep on a full thought laugh out loud .

The next day was more of a routine we smoked after washing our
face and brushing our teeth than showered and got dressed.

He drives us to work and I was a bit more on the quiet side today having a thousand thoughts running through my mind having me worn out for today but it don't matter .

My job is mad easy so it was going to be okay, when we got to his job he pulled to the front and was grabbing his stuff to go in with as I held his lunch box in my lap.

I love you

I love you too, and imma see you later on okay?

right okay

He grt out leaving the driver side open for me as I follow suit closing the passenger side as he came to me grabbing the lunchbox and kissing my head, left cheek, right cheek, and my lips.

Getting a laugh out of me before wishing I have a good day today, making me watch him as he walked into the building with everybody else.

It was truly heartbreaking watching him go but I'd see him later for dinner or lunch don't really know yet.

I go to work and grabbed his second lunch box he finished packing for me going to put my things up than clocking in.

I be missing him when he at work not gonna lie, like I be ready to cry as soon as he gimme that see you later kiss.

But atleast it's Thursday today we really making way I need to get a memory type book soon because I want to put down like stupid little pics of us living life.

And you know when we got together one of his very promises to me was he'd never make life not enjoyable for us and it's been really good seriously.

I haven't had good role models when it came to having a person but I swear he's changed that , and me .

He waters me not only because he wants me to grow but because he knows I deserve it, I hope I water him too.

10 hours passed quite slowly but the wait was worth it when I seen him walking back to the car making me smile big as freak as he pulled on the door handle.

hey baby

hii I missed you!

I hug onto him with my knees in the seat as he rub my back whispering in my ear the same back.

I missed you too

Boy was I happy to hear that, I'm always so afraid that I'm over crowding him or I'm not giving him enough room to be who he is without me.