23

ok I want to push everything through the window so it can look like I did it effortlessly-

you didn't .

Chloe!

I look to him as he sip on some juice laying back on my bed as I roll my eyes heading to where the noise came from .

hey ma

Chloe why Gee-

GEE! come here now!

Like I was saying why Gee your boyfriend had to come in here and tell me what you was finna do before you told me ?

Because I didn't want it to be everyone's business on how I moved out from your house to my boyfriend's house ma everybody knows you like to gossip

Even if that's true I still have a right to know, you never know who a man can be when there comes a time when you really need him or your family.

I hear rattling behind me as my lil sister handed Gee my oreos and he opened them going right in em to eat before I turned back around to my momma.

Gee is far from that and he'd never do that to me or anyone this why I wish we had that relationship that you claim we have when we really don't because me and Gee are actually about to make a year in 2 to 3 more months .

and even if he isn't my boyfriend he's my best friend first and my protector and I'll never do him dirty

bet not I'll put belt to tale

your not helping

I said to him looking back as I seen him with my gushers now, he going too far them my favorites forreal they need to get away from the snack cabinet.

At the end of the day your still my daughter and all I want is for you to be happy, and healthy. And if this is what that looks like I want it for you but if anything is to happen or go wrong do hesitate to call me .

And in the future if you we can and you want I would like to try this over and get to know you .

Kay

we taking these too?

Gee! go to the room

He smacks his lips snatching my snacks he been eating to go with him as I walk off behind him inbeyween feelings on that talk.

I look at Gee as he lay across my bed looking at me, I didn't know what to say to him at the moment.

But I wasn't angry it was more like I was more admin on the fact that I knew it was time for me to go.

In my mind I was always the wild child anyway no matter how much she wanted me to be the one who took care of everyone but myself.

You mad at me? cee?

no, I'm not mad. I'm just confused but I'll figure it all out when I get home.

He cheese at me using that term as I turned away from him and began putting all my clothes in this one big tote.

But in all realness I'm glad I waited another year to be sure of myself when it came to me moving out even though it's not on my own I'm still doing majorly big things.

In the near future and now plus now I have a reason to smile everyday and wake up so energetic instead of mopey.

I might just start being more girl like or woman like due to this because now the stress is off my shoulders.