12

Me and the girls had decided that tonight would be as good as any to have a little cookout due to us leaving tomorrow it was going to be small and just between us but we literally wanted to go all out.

So we had steaks, jalapeno poppers, baked macaroni and some pasta with baked beans and hamburger meat with burgers.

It may have been just but it felt like a full on developed party when we got to doing our thing plus we were in and out the water so the food would most likely be honest by tomorrow before we left.

Everything was just so amazing, the moment I forgot I had even had a phone and so did Gee even with his work he was able to pull and pay attention to me and our friends.

It showed me what I already knew but I just loved seeing that he cared for me and everyone else.

I was seated in his lap taking a drink that Lasia had just made she says she's the bartender for tonight which I find very funny because she has already had more shots than her customers.

I'm trying to get like her but she keeps upping the sco I lean forward feeling Gee playing with my bikini bottoms pulling my side back and forth from my skin sometimes bypassing his cut off limit.

He had a sip of my drink but he wasn't really a drinker he took a sip because I wanted him to but other than that he'd push it away and head for some cigars.

Me and Gee haven't had sex since the second or first night here but ion think it's because we not feeling each other I feel like it's because we've been caught up trying to understand our options and problems more.

But right now it didn't seem like a bad time at all I was feeling his energy and his want for me so much and it was intoxicating.

He kept trying to get a feel of my lips making me pop his hand sometimes making him pull me back into his lap sitting directly on his biggest problem teasing him acting like Ian feels a thing.

You finished?

Mm why?

I wanna sho you sumn

What is it? You want a drank?

Nah I'm good onnat but just come see real quick we'll be back they won't notice nun

It serious ?

Real serious just head in the house and imma follow after a minute we gon play it smooth.

I go first?

Ye but just be like I'm finna go grab something ok?

Mhm

Igh

I stood up holding my almost empty cup and felt him smack my ass almost immediately making me look back at him for a minute before telling Lasia that I'd be right back seeing that she was already in the motion of creating something a little sour this time.

It had a blue and green mixture that I just knew was going to sweep me off my feet I was only 3 drinks in but 2 drinks behind her.

I made my way inside and to our room going to the balcony looking over the geese and lizards in the grass waiting on him he must have bought me something.

I hope that it's the other bikini I was looking at it was so my color like everything is my color honestly if I want it real bad.

i hear the door open and close fast making me turn around seeing him coming to me with a serious look on his face maybe it was determination either way it was nice.

It was better than his face earlier and yesterday I started walking to him smiling as I put my hands on his chest letting his redirect to my ass making him squeeze it and slap which ever way he wanted .