21

It's been two full well rounded weeks since I've been home, I have been staying with Gee everyday of every hour of every minute which is honestly every second.

He's been the biggest help of all to helping me be able to reconstruct myself silently without straight up destroying everything I built.

So now I have come to think that maybe it's time I separate from my family and finally go and find what I'm looking for along side my man.

I know he has my back and honestly two minds like ours together is more than enough and I'm just so ready to really start my life.

Well start this part of my life .

Today I didn't have work it was Saturday and that's honestly weird to me but it's probably not bad for me after all I am still kicking shi.

Gee was up all morning planning something and he won't tell me what, I bother him every 10 minutes about it but I just can't help it.

I'm nosey world!

I go knock on the wall of his game room slash smoke room and he look up seeing me peeking around the corner at him and put a screw driver down.

wassup?

I was thinking we should go and grab some burgers together and maybe ice cream than watch a movie together?

you just said that last time baby

well I thought you'd been said yes and come behind me to go. I got on my shoes?!

tss come here

I just want to hang out with you but whatever your doing must be super duper important

it is just a lil bit

is it for me..?

yes

am I gonna get it today?

no

what!? why not?

because I'm still fixing it up for you

what is it?

don't worry about that right now, wait till you see it. I mean I wouldn't get you sumn you wouldn't like that's not fair to you or me

well you're right bout that so how about we take a mini break and eat lunch or just go out for a walk together I'm bored a bit pa

bored is good

to you! I'm a girl.

what does that even mean

I don't even know too much

mh

well I've been in here planning you sumn but I forgot to actually give you something to do or put you to sleep so this deed can get done in a timely manner.

well I know for a fact you carry atleast three to four things on you that could put me to sleep expeditiously and they all have good intentions

I say playing with his hand as I sat in his lap smiling with mischief in my line of sight.

I wonder what those things could be or who they could be to me

I mean if you have Time for a little live action I could help you find out?

for you?