18

We made it back to the house safely with me munching on some grapes he got me from Wal-Mart and chips he got me from the corner store when he was buying some cigars .

As I sat in the livingroom with him I slightly got irritated because one we grown and if we fucking what the fuck is a couch gon do?? he done bussed me down on one before.

So fuck it I grab my grapes and his hand pulling him behind me to my room as everybody low-key peeped even my momma but ion care.

She said where he was sleeping was the livingroom never said he couldn't take a nap in my room with me.

I came out my gray flared pants and my pink hoodie hanging it on my room door back before getting in my bed under my fluffy blanket.

come lay down with me please I just wanna nap before dinner or whatever

yea I know let me look around real quick though I've never been in here before.

laugh out loud I know it's kind of mind blowing that your here right now but you should look at my picture wall behind you

oh shi you got me up here?

yes, I got you a little bit everywhere

This picture with you wearing my shirt was in my kitchen at my house..I took this

it was our first weekend sleepover at your new home since you moved out

you didn't like me being by myself and tried to get me to call the police for every little noise

I was serious and you thought I was joking.

you was letting your nerves get to you

just a little but I'm finna go ahead go to sleep let me know when they knock and tell us it's time to eat

mhm

I just nodded and turned over going right to sleep with my fan on high and him wondering around my room like a baby.

It wasn't till two hours later that it was time to eat and he had woke me he was watching something on my computer with me in his side.

you didn't take a nap?

no, I'm not sleepy baby

Kay

I sigh pushing my face back in his side  before cracking my bones and getting up putting back on my pants and hoodie but adding my slippers to my feet.

He got up soon after and followed me to the kitchen to fix our food because everyone fixes their own plates here but imagine my surprise when I saw my mom hand him a plate while I fixed my own.

Thank you

you welcome baby

I squinted my eyes as I fixed my plate and drank before going to sit beside him and started eating, but tell me why my momma started praying like she really like that.

I'm not exaggerating shit but I know for a fact she never prayed over her food till today because I've been with this woman for years and she's never done that.

I don't know if it's to make me look bad or what but he sure is eating this the fuck up literally !

The food, her act and whatever else she puts out there for him .

I rub my hair down pulling out my phone to watch tik tok as I eat because that's my normal, usually we don't eat together like this but it's ok.

I still won't eat if it's too quiet.