14

The next time I woke up was due to him handing me my phone telling me I needed to answer because it said my momma was calling lord knows I wasn't ready for that conversation.

Or any other conversation that was to be had with her, it was just me wasting my breath because she wasn't trying to see anything my way at all.

She believed I belonged to her in every sense and I can't take another second of that I have a life too and I'm not finna keep living it to be under her.

I watched the phone ring two more times in my hand before he rubbed up my back and kissed my cheek telling me to go ahead and get it over with lol if only he knew.

I scooted into his chest more and answered starting to talk.

'
Hello

Chloe where you at? You've been gone for a long time and ain been telling nobody nothing. you don't just leave and don't tell nobody where you going and when you'll be back, that ain right.

I was coming back I just wanted some time away from the house and I'm just at a friend's house I'll be home tomorrow ma

Next time let someone know because anything could happen and you just up in the air like that.

Ok

Alright

See you tomorrow.

'

I hung up before she said anything else and he grabbed it sitting it on his dresser with his before I sighed out.

Sorry for waking you

It's ight

It's not though. But I can make it up to you I bet!

What you gon do

Make you dinner and give you a good ole gift to say welcome home.

Must gon be a hell of a gift to make me forget you leaving me tomorrow and that you just called me a friend to yo mom

Babe. Now you know that wasn't like that I'm going to introduce you just not now I want it to be a good calm day before letting her and everyone else know that your my boyfriend and you have been for a good time now .

I'm not hiding you, I'm protecting you. I don't want people to know what we have and plan on messing it up simply because they can. Not everyone is a fan of everyone like I am.

Well I can't wait to meet your folks to show you that we are stronger than that and I especially can't wait to meet your mom, I hope it's soon.

I hope not.

He really wants this so bad but just doesn't understand how my family is I mean I love them for them but who else is going to love them the way I do besides their mom and I.

I told him to get some more rest before I got up and went to his fridge deciding to prepare something before grabbing my clothes from his trunk with my other things too like soap.

I was going to make some smothered potatoes with baked chicken so he could eat on it for a few days like he always does when I cook for him.

yea y'all he's a liar! Remember the little breakdown I had when he said my food was nasty ? It's not he licks the fuck out of his plate when I cook.

And he doesn't look like he's missed a meal so he's need to stop with his shenanigans.

I get to his kitchen wearing my panties and bra comfortably walking smooth in heading for the freezer looking in it seeing frozen sweets and snacks making me shake my head.