24

I peck his lips as I wash my hands and he mess with my claw clip on the counter snapping it back and forth open making me shake my head to him before pushing him out the kitchen as I un-bag everything .

I decided to go ahead and clean my chicken as I'm prepping and you know putting stuff up as he watch, he would help but I was adamant on doing everything myself.

So I wash the chicken removing the bone while I'm at it too before grabbing a thick medium sized skillet placing a small piece of butter on to it as the stove is on medium letting it melt .

As I season the chicken thighs with seasoning salt, pepper that he surprisingly had already, with onion powder, paprika, and salt.

I hear the pan sizzle a bit making me go ahead and place the chicken thighs in it speaking em a bit before I turned around and wiped his counter to slice the onion on it because he didn't have a chopping board.

Which was fine.

I threw the chopped onion into the pan with the cooking chicken placing the cover on it afterwards before turning around to bend over grabbing two bags.

So I went to the store with a plan in mind but I went a little overboard but I don't care I feel like it was still worth it .

I want to talk to you bout sumn real quick

I turn around slowly and nod to him as I lean back on the counter opposite of where he was as he looked at me weird making me nervous.

you got a cigar Chloe while yo ass looking like you done seen a demon and shit I keep telling you that's just me

your a clown in its simplest form so please I thought you had a more serious question.

shi that was it I wanna roll up right now.

it's in my bag on the back and don't get the new one I wanted to try it tomorrow or sumn with you

igh

but how was work ?

decent enough, what bout you?

it was nice, the girls liked my outfit and hair I said thank you to my man uhuh thank you to my man.

corny ass

I roll my eyes as I wash the rice thoroughly around 3 times before putting it in its respectful pot in the the back to cook, I used a small pot because it's just us two but i made enough so that he'll be able to take it to work tomorrow.

I was putting two cup of water with the chicken now and seasoning the water as they sat in it while also letting it cook a bit more because I like when stuff is tender yet still got that slurp to it.

Like its not too fucking dry I was making it sound like I eat the chicken rare or something but none of that for real.

ou I was wondering if this Friday we could go to that new bar towards south boulevard I just want to dance and have like two drinks . But like only if you wanna go too?

ion care

so no?

I said yea

do you want to go for real or do you want to go because I'm making you want to ?

nah I wanna go even though ion drink I think it'll be a nice set up for you because we should celebrate you and me finally being together in one home.