6

I got dressed after we talked a bit more pulling our heart strings back together and closer as we had made up being together for a long time makes you want to start arguments for nothing.

Especially if this is your first non toxic relationship and it was sad to say but in a good way because even though it surprises me how he stands on his own for what he feels he also tries to understand my feelings.

Even my withdrawal from him when I'm feeling misunderstood, I'm used to feeling that way so I thought it was normal but it's not if he's truly who I love.

I sat in his lip kissing up his neck as he looked at his phone we were making out and he had got a text but it was whatever he said it was igh.

But then it went off again I felt him hold me tighter slowing my grinding as he showed me something on his phone.

You wanna go to this karaoke shit? Bro said Cleo said y'all were gonna go out somewhere together and that's what y'all wanted to do

Yes!, I- I forgot tell her I'm sorry forreal let me say it because the typing is going to make her think ion mean it and I do.

Hm

I grab his phone speaking into it for her directly before we send it off.

After that I got up finding my sandals for my outfit and letting him rub baby oil on my feet and legs to ensure they stayed moisturized throughout the whole night.

Karaoke was not on our main street it was some streets over and we would have walked but everyone was like no so I ofcourse had the idea of boys wit boys and girls wit girls.

So the girls would be riding wit me in Gee car and he'd ride with Cal the third dude he was quiet him and his girlfriend but really pretty couple and you couldn't deny it .

I was rolling up in the driver seat as the girls got in and Gee was talking to me leaned over the car.

I want you to have fun and shit but if something goes left I want you out the way. You not superwoman igh?

Alright

Gimme a kiss beautiful

I was staring at the blunt inspecting when he said that making me smile almost immediately before leaning up to kiss him.

Thank . You .

I said pecking his lips after every word before giving him his 3rd one holding his chest a little as I kept it going on sucking and kissing on his lips before I felt him pull back early almost making me get out to keep going.

Stop what are you doing..

We gotta go I'll see you at da place and let me get that from you

I roll my eyes and nod.

We gon roll up on the way if they smoke do they smoke ? I'll ask if not we'll drink or do whatever they do besides you know but yes see you there Papa

Fosho

He slid his finger under my chin tilting it up to watch him go, I watched until he got in the other car and I shut my door hitting the locks before turning around to look at the girl in the back.

I'm Chloe! I don't know if we've met other than besides Gee or the bar fights thing but ion want you to just see me in the bad lights so ye

I'm Lasia

Hi

Hey

Y'all smoke?

Yes ma'am