7

Gee stopp you weirdo why are you licking me ???!!

Because I want to

I got to stop with the dating of these crazy ones bruh.

I mumbled and pushed my face in the pillow finna go back to how I was relaxing, we had just woke up from last night and I'll tell you right now we had a ball, I mean we really had fun as a group.

Get dressed I wanna take you out for breakfast.

Aww why didn't you say that earlier

I was tryna decide if I wanted to actually get up off this comfortable ass bed shi I'm tired too but than again I'm hungry and youn know how to cook.

I scrunch my face up on hearing that as he laugh and get up making me feel some type of way as I catch cramp in my neck with hwi hard I was stopping myself from turning it to look at himself ide ways literally.

I'm finna go hop in the shower real quick imma be back but dat ass Betta be up when I get back in hea naw

I stayed completely still and not talking to him just in a weird pause state because why did he just try to play me like that and yes I'm taking this seriously because I'ma good cook for real.

And I really pride myself in that I try new things, I practice and better my tastes on my take on different foods, I've been cooking since I was like 13 for my siblings and they've always loved my food.

Like even my momma loves my food and she plus my grandmother taught me my ways around the kitchen.

He just came for my head and missed now he's about to lose his own because I don't play that and I absolutely do not play with him like that.

Like honestly if he wanted me to make him some breakfast he could've said that but he didn't he made fun of my cooking in my face while I laid there like a dumbass but I mean if it's so bad he probably didn't want breakfast from me.

I just can't believe he said that to me like that was so hurtful.

I let out a few tears on our shared bed and sit up wiping my cheeks as I bit my lip tryna hold back on being loud as I got myself together finna go to the pool to chill for a minute because I'm not even-

I'm not even feeling too good being around him right now that just really threw me off and it's making me think like has he always thought my cooking was trash and waited till now to tell me?

Or is this a weird take on a good joke or whatever?

I'm so confused bro.

I grab his shirt finna slip it on with my shorts to go for a small walk to pull myself together but ion even wanna wear his things so let me find my own.

I throw my braids up in a ponytail, grabbing my hoodie to put on as I pulled up my grey shorts on the sides, sliding into my Nike black and white slides making my way out our room.

Along with my bookbag and charger and other valued items in it sniffling.

I walked out the room seeing Lasia and her bf in the living room talking making me quickly wipe my face with my sleeve waving to them.

Heyy

She waved and looked at me trying to ask if I was okay with her face and I waved my hand squeezing my lips tight together before heading on out the door feeling the wind blowing all through my baby hairs and a few of my braids .

It fel t amazing and freeing as I walked around the gated community and pool overthinking every single time he has ever ate my food telling me it was good, I can't believe him he lied to me.