28

Chloe I don't mind you moving from under me into a apartment of your own i just never knew you wanted that was all and it came as a great surprise to me. Didn't give me the right to act as I did which I hope you forgive me for but if I had known you wanted these things before I wouldn't have had gotten so attached to you living with me in this way.

I didn't know that I'd still want that for me either until I noticed I was home hopping and still never quiet had my own.

If you want something of your own I understand but can I help you while looking so I can give you some pointers in which I'd know from experience?

please, it'd be much appreciated

And I just want to clarify that the bf gf thing was serious because I know we have been in the dark for most of our relationship but the things I contained than will be changing now just a little.

why?

because we are confusing wife treatment for gf treatment or vice versa and ion wanna confuse you but I can buss it down better than this if I was a wife .

I know I just want us to enjoy this version of ourselves too before we get to that part , I do have bigger things in store for us I just don't want it to feel like I'm drowning you .

I want us to look how we feel about each other...if that makes sense

He kisses my cheek and nod mumbling to me .

it makes perfect sense

I smile holding his head to me as I placed myself on my side done for the day hoping for a better tomorrow.

Saturday came quicker than I did when it came to riding him but let's keep that on a hush.

I made breakfast at 10 this morning hoping we could spend a little time together before we both went about what interested us when we were apart.

I made us some pancakes, cheesy eggs with a side of bacon I'm not too much of a fan of eating bacon by itself but he is so I did it for him.

I walked back to the room with the syrup and a fork in one hand while his plate was in the other, he was wide awake but this is something I enjoy doing for the people I care about

I don't know why but making life easy for someone else is my kind of life.

I stand by his side of the bed and turn around giving him a 360 of me in my silk robe before squeaking out.