5

Nobody was back yet but Gee kept calling and texting every other hour I guess he was letting them keep him but don't matter to me lose me nigga.

Go ahead you gon feel this loss because imma make sure Ian sad bout it when I'm scooping up these other niggas that want me.

I let the speaker blast in the house as I waited for my doordash to get here I had ordered me a sub and some chips I was feeling like a little nap or so in a few I wasn't trying to be bored though.

So maybe after that little nap I'll go to the pool here and have my own fun by myself this trip might open my eyes more than close em comfortably.

30mins later

Ok but why did you walk out and get missing ? I looked for you!

For how long?

D-doesnt fucking matter you don't do that shit anything could have happened to you after that shit. Chloe you are a lady you gotta act like it. You cannot be slick at the mouth of people for trying or wanting to help you.

Ok

I say sitting at the counter kicking my feet eating half of my sandwich I bout laughed when he stuttered but I know he didn't mean to and he feels insecure about that and he was being serious so that's why he did that.

He leaned down to my face trying to kiss me and whisper that he just wants me to be safe and what not but I wasn't feeling it because while you getting on my case did you get on your homies case?

No I'm being totally serious like no games did you talk to him too about the situation matter of fact do anyone besides me and the girl know the situation?

We ain good?

Ion know but I'm finna go in a minute.

Where you going?

Does it matter ?

I mean if I'm asking it matters to me? The fuck is the problem Chloe? I'm not mad at what you did but at the same time ion even know why you did it but I'm on your side-

Quit saying that because no you aren't you in here fucking criticizing me but get on yo fucking boy. You saying you know I wouldn't do some crazy shit out of the blue and what not but your talking to me like I do. So understand right now that I honestly don't give a fuck anymore and ion feel bad for what I did and if you don't know why it's happened I can't tell you because it isn't your business if you didn't catch it just know I did and I handled it.

You could go to jail here! At the fucking beach.

Ok.

He smack leaning up from over me and walking off mumbling to himself going to the room but I don't care fuck it I'm still here on the trip at the beach for spring break and I'm not letting nobody ruin that.

I'm still going to have fun with or without him, I'm not in the wrong either so everyone who thinks I am can kiss my ass and than eat it.

I wrap my sandwich up placing it in the fridge with my drank and grabbing my phone and towel to go to the pool I already had everything I needed out the room so he could stay in there.

And do whatever.

I go out the door heading down the little street and across to the gated pool unlocking it easily before slipping in I wasn't going to stay for long.

But while I was out all I could think about how he tried to talk to me not understanding the full situation and I know everyone in the house was listening I just don't want no sympathy looks from anyone because I can handle my own.