16

12:58pm

Open yo mouth

I don't want nun I'm getting full

Mcht

I roll my eyes at that as I turn to him holding my slightly full stomach and open my mouth for him to stuff his food in rushing him.

Come on bruh and hurry up but I'ma start eating alone because you gon make me start wobbling and stuff, I gotta go to the gym soon or sumn

Youn got to go to the gym you want to.

I do want to because I like going, I like having a fat ass and strong knees and pretty thighs.

What about arm day?

Ion know what that is baby

Imma show you when we go together sometime this week.

Okay

This the um homemade duck type sauce she made shit banging as fuck!

Kay...

You like it?

Yea it taste like sweet and sour and the wrap tastes so amazing

I know imma start bringing you here instead of them other places all the time because dry food be lame and dry sometimes.

Mhm

You full for real?

No, for fake. Feel my stomach and tell me.

He laugh at my attitude as I shake my head feeling him rub my stomach over my clothes before pushing my shirt up and deciding to kiss it before continuing to rub it.

You still look pretty baby

I bet

He lean over and peck my lips before helping me get up and get to the car because we had decided to come to a park and have a little lunch date and it was amazing the wind  felt so perfect too.

I liked how I called everything a date with him when sometimes it's just us hanging out and enjoying each other's company, it's just he knows how to surprise me and participate in the ways I know he loves me.

I want to take him on a trip one day in his own wonderland, he likes muddy type stuff and I can get into that with the right fit and etc. I love doing fun stuff like that.

We was sitting in the car now and he was steadily rubbing my stomach as I went in and out of sleep before letting it take me in finally.

Next time I woke up it was because I felt him moving from holding me making me spring up looking at him.

Wea you going?

Gotta make a little run to the store I was gon take you to dinner but I could just cook for us instead

Oh I wanna go can we eat pasta and meat balls

Meatballs?

Mhm

He laughed and wiped his mouth seeing me scooting to the edge of the bed to get up and shook his head to me.

I'll go and you can rest some more till I get back and start cooking ok?

You sure because I don't mind

I know you don't and that's why I said its ok and that I got it