27

I got you collards but you can try this Alfredo if you want okay?

mhm but what happened with lil man?

fucking Shay bae ! remember I only got the baby since it was a emergency but than the baby spent the night and was about to spend the day tell me why I'm tracking this hoe everywhere and blowing up her phone because even though I didn't have work I still had things to do.

I had to track her down about Kylin because when I called her that morning she didn't answer than I called her again on her lunch break because when she on her lunch break she be calling everybody and what not .

So I finally get her on the phone and she is at work so I was like Shay where you want me to drop him off than because I got alot I was going to do today like finish collecting my things from my mom's.

But it took me three hours to get in touch with her and that's starting the count after dropping Gee off for work.

The thing was I didn't mind keeping Kylin but today wasn't a day I could especially with him being a baby he needs an active care giver and I wasn't her I fell asleep as soon as he was gone like I was in and out of sleep.

For hours on hours until now but she said to watch him last night because something popped off with the police so I was like I understand I'll get him for you but I get him and she making it hell because I wanted to return him back to her .

Which is only making it hard for her in the future because now I'm not going to keep him anymore because she does stupid shit like that.

how was yo day?

I smile and look to him.

well besides that I really can't wait for you to come home and I'm trying to pick up a hobby without the extra mess because I need something that takes up my time that's healthy.

what do you want to do?

that's the thingg I don't know, I was thinking about getting in the gym but I don't want to go alone it's intimidating, than I was thinking about painting, and than I don't know maybe I should just rest

whatever you do choose to do I hope you like it because of you don't like to do it it's not a hobby .

I think the definition of hobby is something that keeps you active and happy but I'm not too sure

it is so what makes you happy and want to get active ?

kids? cleaning, baking, drawing, reading ou I love that alot but um I like trying new things too can that be a hobby?