1: Kakashi Chronicles: A Boy's Life on the Battlefield, Part 1!

MinataNamikaze1: So, after reading some of these kinds of story I have decided to try doing a Naruto story where those of the past get to view the future in hopes of making changes for the better with my own twist to it. But I have decided to try doing a Naruto story where Minato and Kushina have two children instead of just a single child with my own twist to it...like where Minato is going to be the grandson of the Nidaime Hokage, Tobirama Senju. Also, I'll be trying to make Naruto as smart as his father, but he still has his mother's personality which is a deadly combination. I almost feel sorry for the people he pranks for being jackasses. Key word being 'Almost'. Anyways, onto the disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

"Where are we, Minato-Sensei?" a shoulder length, pin straight, brown hair and doe shape chocolate brown eyed 15 almost 16-year-girl asked.

"I don't know Rin," a neck length, messy windswept, blonde hair and narrow almond shape cobalt blue eyed 22-year-old man answered as he looked around the room they were in to see that they weren't alone. "Kushina?"

The mentioned redhead looked over at him in surprise.

"Minato?"

She moved over to Minato Namikaze as he looked her over to make sure that she was alright.

"Is everyone alright?" a blonde and hazel eyed woman asked as she looked around at them all.

"We're all fine Lady Tsunade," Kushina Namikaze nee Uzumaki answered.

3 almost 4-year-old Itachi Uchiha toddled over a dark hair teen and held up his arms.

"Up, brother," the toddler demanded.

His parents, Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha, also smiled though it was very small as their Nephew picked up their son with ease and placed him on his right hip while keeping an arm around him.

"Hey, it looks like we're in a movie theater," the toad sage, Jiraiya pointed out.

"Color me surprised," Tsunade Senju said as she looked around. "Your right...for once."

"Now, now, let's not start a fight," the Sandaime Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, intervened with a cackle.

"We have a mission that we need to get ready for," Kakashi Hatake stated as he crossed his arms. "We don't have time for this."

"Just shut up Bakashi," Obito Uchiha growled as he glared at his male teammate. "In case you haven't noticed there is no way out of here!"

"Stop it, you two," Rin Nohara scolded. "This is not the time to be fighting with each other."

"Rin is right," Minato agreed as he looked at his male students.

Both of them glanced down at the ground.

"Sorry, Sensei," the two apologized.

It was then a cackle was heard making the older ninjas to fell into defensive stances while Kakashi and Rin moved to guard the youngest member of the group as they all looked to see an older looking male with purple eyes that had ripples starting from his pupils.