13: Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

"Ready?" the Uchiha Clan Head asked as everyone had returned from using the bathrooms.

"Yup," his nephew answered with a large smile.

"Alright," he sighed before hitting play.

...My Line...

"Your nothing," Zabuza laughed.

"Stop right there!" Naruto yelled.

"Water Style: Water Shockwave!" a female voice called out.

Water swirled around the three Genin with the redhead having clapped her hands together while leveled with her chest. The water then shot out at Zabuza's Clone as Naruto placed his fingers into the plus sign.

"Shadow clone jutsu!"

Zabuza dodged the high-pressure water before looking around himself to see he was surrounded by Naruto clones.

"Ah, shadow clones and there's quite a few of them," Zabuza stated he then looked at the red hair Genin. 'To be able to pull water right out of the air even with the Hidden Mist Jutsu in play is an amazing fate.' His eyes narrow in thought. 'An amazing fate that only Tobirama Senju has even been able to pull off.'

...My Line...

"Again?" the pre-teen and teens asked with sighs.

"It would seem so," Jiraiya answered them.

...My Line...

"Here we go!" the Narutos all yelled at the same time before attacking Zabuza.

Zabuza then swung his sword at the Naruto clones went flying and dispelling.

"His skills are to advance," Tazuna stated. "There's no way to defeat him."

"I'm not giving up," Naruto stated. "I still got this." Naruto pulled out a shuriken before throwing it to Sasuke. "SASUKE!"

Once Sasuke caught it he looked surprise for a moment, but then he spun around.

'So that's what your plan was?' the Uchiha thought. 'Not bad Naruto.' Sasuke then opened up the Shuriken. "Demon Wind Shuriken; Windmill of Shadows!"

"A Shuriken?" Zabuza asked as Sasuke jumped up and throw the shuriken at Zabuza. "You can't touch me with that." What surprised Zabuza was that went around his Water Clone and straight for his real body. "So, you pass me clone and aimed for my real. Smart, but not smart enough." Zabuza caught the shuriken to only realized there was another shuriken coming at him. 'A second shuriken in the shadow of the first. The Shadow Shuriken Jutsu.'

Sakura smiled a little bit as she watched the other shuriken go straight at Zabuza.

'The second shuriken is on to get, and he can't this one,' she thought, but then to her surprise he dodged it by jumping up.