25: Identify Yourself: Powerful New Rivals!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

Jiraiya picked up the remote once everyone was sitting again after lunch and looked around at the group.

"Ready for the next episode?" he asked them.

"Yes!" they all answered.

"Alright," the white hair Sannin said as he goes to hit play. "Here we go."

Once the screen lite up, the Toad Sage put the remote down on the coffee table.

...My Line...

"You're an embarrassment to our village," the redhead named Gaara told his teammate. "Have you forgotten the reason we came all the way here."

"I know," Kankuro told him. "I-I mean they challenged us. They started the whole thing." The Uzumaki Heiress glared him though she was more focused on Gaara. "Here's what happened..."

"Shut up," Gaara ordered. "Or I'll kill you."

'Dude is hard core,' Rin thought with a sweatdropped.

"Huh?" Kankuro asked. "Right, I was totally out of line. I'm sorry Gaara. I was totally out of line."

Gaara looked over at Sasuke with those blood thirsty eyes.

"I'm sorry for the trouble he caused," Gaara told them.

'This guy has an evil look in his eyes,' Sasuke thought.

'He stopped Kankuro with a pebble and made it look easy while the girl,' Gaara thought as he looked at the female redhead. 'She's fast. This two are someone to keep an eye on.' The Uzumaki female watched as Gaara vanished in a whirl of sand before he reappeared in front of his teammates. "Let's go. We didn't come here to play games."

"Alright," Kankuro agreed. "Sure. I get it."

The Uzumaki Heiress let out a sigh as they started to walk away, but then face palm when Sakura had to be a banshee.

"Hold on!" Sakura yelled. "Hey!"

"What?" the girl asked.

"I can tell from your headband that you come from the Village Hidden in the Sand," Sakura pointed. "Of course the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind are allies, but no shinobi can enter another's village without permission. So state your propose and it better be good."

"Really?" the girl asked. "Have you guys been living under a rock or what? You know what's going on do you?"

"They don't," Rin answered as she stepped in front of her teammates. "But, I sure do." The Sand shinobi, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke looked at her. "Your here for the Chunin Exams aren't you?"

"Yes," the girl answered with a smile glad that some one knew what was up as she held up a pass with her name on it.

'Temari, huh?' Rin thought as she read the name.