19: Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

After everyone had eaten, they all were found back in the viewing room with snacks and drinks though Tobi had gone back to sleep the moment he had laid down with his head in his wife's lap. Minato and Kushina couldn't help, but smile at the scene in front of them in amusement though at the same time they felt worried for him and at how over worked he is.

"Onto the next episode," Mikoto said cheerfully as she hit play.

...My Line...

The mirrors light up and all of a sudden the Uzumaki twins and Sasuke found themselves on their asses from an on slot of needles.

"Where is he?" Naruto asked. "Where are the needle attacks coming at us from? Are they clones?" Naruto stood up while Rin and Sasuke remained kneeling, "We've got to find the real one. Which one is it?"

"Look into every mirror as hard as you like," Haku told Naruto. "You'll never learn the secret."

"Oh yeah?" Naruto asked as he made a hand sign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

"No don't," Sasuke yelled at him.

"Naruto!" Rin joined him.

Naruto didn't listen to the two of them as he still made clones of himself.

"You've got a 100 mirrors then a 100 of me will smash them all," Naruto said to him as he clones jumped at the mirrors. "Then I'll find the real one."

Haku however moved quickly sending Naruto back to the ground next to his teammates.

"These mirrors only reflect my image," Haku told them. "Allowing me to transport myself at light speed." Rin's eyes widen when she caught on. "Through my eyes you appear to be moving in slow motions."

'Kekkei Genkai,' she thought in shock.

...My Line...

"I think I see where this is going," Mikoto said as she narrowed her eyes.

...My Line...

"I knew it," Kakashi gasped as his sole eye widen. "It's a bloodline treat. Kekkei Genkai."

Zabuza laughed.

"Kekkei Genkai?" Sakura asked. "What is it?"

"It's like my Sharingan and the Uzumaki's Sealing Chains," the Hatake answered. "You can't learn it. It has to be in your blood. In your genetic code, pass down from generation to generation within a signal clone."

"But, that means..."

"Yes," Kakashi agreed with the unspoken sentences. "Even I can't copy that jutsu. There's no way to destroy it. No way to stop him."

...My Line...

"Really thanks for the vote of confidence, Bakashi," Pansā drawled again as she gave the younger version of her Genin Squad Leader a glare.