14: The Forest of Chakra!

MinataNamikaze1: he disclaimer: I do not own Case Closed cause if I did then I wouldn't change anything at all and I also do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

"Now, remember that this is the last episode and then bed," Hiruzen informed his Shinobis.

"Yes, sir!" they all answered as Tsunade took the remote and hit play as they all got recomfortable.

...My Line...

Rin walked into a room where Kakashi was resting along with Tazuna's daughter to find that Kakashi was awake already.

"I think I over did it with my Sharingan," Kakashi mumbled.

...My Line...

"You think!" Obito yelled as he glared at his teammate. "Really?"

All Hatake did was shrug his shoulders at that while rest laughed or just smirked in amused.

...My Line...

"Waking up huh?" Tazuna's daughter asked. "Are you alright?"

The redhead walked over and sat down next to Kakashi's sick bed on his right side as Kakashi tried to set up as he answered.

"I've been better," Kakashi stated. "It'll be a week before I can move normally."

"See," Tazuna's daughter pointed out, "it's better if you don't move, so just lay back down."

"Right," Kakashi agreed as he laid back down.

"Tsunami," the red hair 12-year-old piped up making both of the people in the room look at her. "If I know Baka-Sensei..."

...My Line...

Obito once again busted up laughing while Kakashi pouted at the nickname that his Sensei's Daughter gave him.

...My Line...

"Like I think I do then he'll be moving in half the time."

The red hair Genin turned her head to see Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Tazuna standing in the doorway of the room.

"Look Sensei's coming around," Naruto said to the others.

Sakura walked up and sat down on the other side of Kakashi's bed while Naruto, Sasuke, and Tazuna sat at the bottom.

"Listen Sensei?" Sakura asked. "Your Sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you then maybe it's not worth."

"Sorry," Kakashi apologized.

...My Line...

"You shouldn't have to apologize," Mikoto sighed.

Kakashi sighed wondering when it was that everything his older self-did, he was the one that got talked to about it.

...My Line...