4: I am in Hell!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

Once they were sitting, the Uchiha Chunin picked up the remote.

"On to the next episode," Obito said cheerfully as he hit play on the remote again.

The group all had bad feelings about this episode.

...My Line...

Obito laid in the bed looking up at the ceiling in thought before he looked at the foot of the bed.

"Well, hello," a white creature with green hair greeted.

"How are you doing?" another white creature asked.

The Uchiha moved to sit up.

"Bad of course," he answered. "What do you think?" He moved to sit again the headboard. "How long have I been stuck inside here anyways? It sure feels like it's been a long while."

"Don't worry about it," the green hair creature told him. "I mean, it's not like you have to pay rent or anything."

"Those of us made from the Gedo Statue don't have to eat either," the completely white creature added. "No food bills. No need to go to the bathroom. Cause guess what we don't even need to poop.

"Yeah, so what?" the Chunin asked. "Don't lump me in with the rest of you guys." He rubbed his lift side. "I only have of that weird stuff stuck on me. I not made of it like the rest of you."

"But, thanks to having as a part of you, you don't have to eat or drink anything at all. In all honesty, you should be thanking us."

"Good grief. We're the ones that don't want to be lump in with you. What you have is motionless synthetic tissue. We're full artificial humans, we have feelings and everything. You may have a better sense of humor, but we have is much better. Our vocabulary and mental capacity is much higher than yours, but we still don't poop."

...My line...

"What is that guy?" Jiraiya asked with a raised eyebrow. "That is the second time that he mentioned...well...you all know."

"No idea," was the answer he got from the rest of the group.

...My Line...

Episode 4: I am in Hell!

"Shut up," Obito deadpan. "Alright, fine. Prove that you guys are at a higher level than I am?"

The two creatures shared a look with each other.

"We're the ones..."

"In charge of..."

"Watching you."

"Don't talk in unison!" the Chunin growled. "It's annoying!"

"Now, listen, we're only helping you with your rehibition because Madara wanted us to make sure that you are up and usable by the time that he wakes up again."