23: The Demon in the Snow!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

It wasn't long before everyone was back in their seats with Team Minato all cuddled up together wanting to be close to each other. The couples sat together with Tobirama sitting close to his brother, grandson, and granddaughter-in-Law as Hiruzen and Jiraiya were sitting close to Kushina while Fugaku and Mikoto were close to their nephew and his teammates.

"Alright," Rin sighed as she picked up the remote. "Next episode."

She hit play and placed the device down again before moving to snuggle up to her male teammates.

...My Line...

A short man stood at the end of the bridge in front of a group of men that were armed to the teeth.

"Gato?" the Momochi asked. "I don't understand. What is all this? Why are you here? And who are these thugs that you brought with you?"

"Well, you see, there's been a slight change of plan," Gato informed him. "According to the new plan you die right here on this bridge, Zabuza."

"What?"

"That's right. You too expensive so I've decide to take you off the pay roll. Of course, even these thugs that I brought with me cost something, so if you could slaughter a few of them before they take you down I would appreciate it. Think that you can manage that Kiri no Akuma. Look at chya, you look about as demonic as a wet kitten."

This got a laugh out of the thugs that was with him.

'There's so many of them,' the blonde Uzumaki thought. 'One rogue ninja was bad enough.'

"Well, well, Kakashi," Zabuza spoke up. "It would seem that our fight is at an end. Since I am no longer Gato's employ, Tazuna's safe. We have no coral."

"Yeah," the silver hair Jonin thought as Gato walked up to Haku's body. "I suppose you're right."

"That reminds me," Gato stated. "You little punk. You grabbed me and nearly broke my arm." He used his foot to nudge Haku's head repeatedly. "I've been meaning to repay you for that." Gato then kicked the boy's corpse making Naruto to gasp in shock. "I only wish that he was alive to feel that."

...My Line...

There were gasps at that before growls were heard.

"That man needs to learn some respect for the dead," Obito snarled.

"Agreed," his two teammates second with snarls of their own.

...My Line...

"Get away!" the male Uzumaki yelled as he ran to attack the man. "Get away from him you scum!"

"Hey!" Kakashi yelled as he grabbed hold of the blonde. "Stop! Use your head!"

"Well, what about you, Zabuza?" Naruto asked once he stopped fighting his Sensei. "You're going to let him to do that?"

"Be quiet you fool," Zabuza answered. "Haku's dead. What does it matter?"