7: Sasuke and Sakura - Friends or Foes!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Case Closed cause if I did then I wouldn't change anything at all and I also do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

The group returned to the viewing after Pansā, and Tobi said goodbye as they both had important things to take care of before the next. So, it was just the group now that the small family have gone back home which had Kushina and Minato in tears as they loved having their future grandsons and daughter around. Obito was a mix though, one hand: he missed having his future sons around, but the other hand it meant less chance of his Sensei trying to murder him.

"Well, is everyone ready?" Jiraiya as he picked up the remote once they all were sitting.

"Yup," they all answered.

The Toad Sage then hit play before placing the remote down and got comfortable.

...My Line...

The scene opened up to show the orange and black spiral mask wearing man, who stood on the branch outside of the Uzumaki Clan Compound, looking into the window of the Kitchen. He could see the Heiress of the Uzumaki Clan finishing up with packing her brother's and her own lunches before turning her attention to their breakfast. The man looked at her to see that she was wearing her down like her mother before her and that it was the same style. The red hair Uzumaki was also wearing a mid-thigh length, sleeveless, firm fitting, outlined in brunt orange, cream kimono with an outlined in white, brunt orange spiral on the back held closed by an olive-green obi, and mid-lower arm length, outlined in brunt orange, cream metal bracers that stops at her first knuckles over a wrist to elbow length, tight, brown arm sleeves. She was also wearing a pair of upper-thigh length, firm fitting, blue biker shorts. A symbolized leaf carved onto a metal plate that is sown onto a brunt orange cloth that is tied around her forehead. 

...My Line...

"Stalker much," Kakashi deadpan as he looked at his male teammate.

"Oh, shut up!" Obito growled at him.

Rin sighed in annoyances while Minato didn't look amused at the fact that his Uchiha student was stalking his children.

...My Line...

"NARUTO!" the redhead called out as she walked to the doorway of the kitchen. "BREAKFAST IS READY! SO, TIME TO WAKE UP!"

"I'm already awake, sister," Naruto said as he walked into the kitchen.

Rin looked at her twin Brother and the outfit that he was wearing though she got a surprise. While his hair was as untamable and blonde as ever, it was cut to his neck in a spiky mass while his spiky bangs covered his forehead protector that was keeping them out of his eyes that were a cobalt blue color though he had two pieces that fall to his chin while framing his sunkissed sharp round face. How that his face could look sharp, but still have a roundness to it was any one's guess.

And to her secret relief, the blonde took to wearing very little orange in the form of three burnt orange strips running down the arms of a long sleeve gray jean jacket that has an outlined in white, brunt orange spiral on the back that he was wearing over a short sleeve chain mail dark gray mesh shirt complete with a pair of knee length dark blue cargo short with four pockets that he had held up by a black leather belt with the familiar spiral as the buckle. Of course, his blue eyes were hidden by his goggles that has orange tinted lenses and straps with ear protectors.