20: The Broken Seal!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

They all had sat back down after doing what they needed to do and the snacks that they wanted to get, and the little ones were back in their places though Tobi had Nawaki sitting in his lap with a sippy cup in hand.

"Oh, joy, Uchihas," a voice groaned.

"Tobirama!" another yelled. "Watch what you say around the children."

"Shut up, Elder Brother!" the first voice growled.

They all turned around and stared in shock at the two men, who were wearing the old armor from the Warring Clan's Era. One had the same silver hair, ivory skin, and dark wine-red eyes as the 1-year-old Nawaki while the other one had mid-back length, pin straight, dark brown hair that framed sunkissed skin and almond shape dark brown almost black eyes.

"Tobirama-Sensei? Lord Hashirama?"

"Ah, Saru," Tobirama Senju, the former Nidaime Hokage, said. "It is good to see you again."

"Granduncle, Grandfather," Tsunade breathed.

"Wow, Tsuna, is that you?" Hashirama Senju, the former Shodaime Hokage, asked in shock.

"Yes," the blonde hair woman answered with a nod.

Minato couldn't help, but stare at Tobirama in shock as this is the first time that he was seeing his grandfather in person.

"Question," Pansā spoke up as she raised her hand. "But, huh..." The two former Hokages looked over at her. "How in the name of God are you two here?"

The Shodaime let out a laugh at that.

"The Sage of Six Paths asked us to help them understand some of the things that will be happening," Hashirama answered with a smile.

Tobirama, however, was looking at the 1-year-old in surprise at how much the little one looked like him. The 20-year-old saw him looking at her youngest which made her smile before she took her son from her husband and walked up to him.

"I'm not sure what you actually remember before being able to finally rest in peace after the Fourth Shinobi War, but I'm Rin Uchiha nee Uzumaki, the Uzumaki Clan Head," she told him. "Here I go by my ANBU Codename, Pansā. The young brunette..." She nodded her head towards the said teen. "Her name is also Rin, so I thought it would save on the confusion if I went back something else."

"Right, I remember you," he nodded his head making her to smile. "So, who is this little guy?"

"My youngest, Nawaki," Pansā answered.

This made him to stare at her in shock as unlike his brother, he did have memories of his Grandnephew.

"I see," he breathed in awe before she then looked towards her future Father, who had joined them, making him to look as well. "Yondaime Hokage."

"I'm not the Yondaime, yet," the blonde cackled. "Though is that all you know me as? Didn't I at least tell you what my name was during this War that my daughter speaks of?"