27: Genin Take Down! All Ten Rookies Face Off!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

"Hello," a male voice greeted making them all to jump.

As one the group all spun around to see a young 20-year-old man with dark hair that falls to his shoulders in length with a bang covering his left eye, pin straight, dark hair and narrow almond shape dark eye.

"Huh..."

"Who are you?" Rin asked softly.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha," the male answered before looking at the Uchiha couple. "Mom, Dad."

Mikoto felt her eyes tear up at the sight of the older version of her youngest son before she jumped up and moved to hug to him. This made Sasuke to tense up for a moment before he relaxed and hugged her back while Fugaku could only stare at the two of them as softly as his Uchiha genes would let him while Itachi grinned widely.

"Come, come," the Uchiha Matriarch said as she herds him to seat in between her and her husband.

The young Uchiha Heir moved from his place in his father's lap to sit in his yet to be born younger Brother's lap, who looked at him in surprise, before smiling softly.

"Well, time for the next episode," the Hokage stated as he hit play on the remote before sitting back.

...My Line...

Rin, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto all stood in front of Kakashi, who has his hands in his pockets, in front of Classroom 3 – 1. The Hatake was for once not reading his damn cursed orange book much to the two girls' relief.

"Glad you came Sakura," the silver hair Jonin stated. "For your sake and the others. Now you can all formally registrar for the Chunin Exams."

"Why?" the Haruno asked. "What'd you mean?"

"You see only groups of three or in this case a group of 4 can apply for and take the Exam," the Jonin answered. "That's way it's always been."

"But, Sensei, you said that the decision to the exam was up to the individual," the pinkette stated.

"That's right, I did," Kakashi agreed.

"Was that a lie?" Sakura asked.

"Sort of," he answered. "It is an individual decision, but it effects all of you. I didn't tell all of you before because I didn't want the other guys to pressure you." The pinkette looked at the other three as Naruto nodded though Rin looked like she knew something that the rest was missing. "At the same time, I didn't want to you feel obliged to participate because of any feelings that you might have for Sasuke or Naruto or even for Rin. I wanted you to come to a decision of your own free will."

"Wait a minute?" the Haruno asked. "You mean, if the others were to show up, but I decided not to come with them..."

"They would have still been able to participate as there would be a team of three, but a full team is preferred," Kakashi stated.