26: Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee VS Sasuke!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

The group had left to get refreshments before the next episode, but when they returned to the theater room with their snacks and drinks, they noticed that there was a neck length, curly, dark hair whose bangs are held back by a Konoha forehead protector and almond shape onyx eyes with the eyelashes curled up at the end 17-year-old looking male. Of course, he wasn't alone as standing next to him was an older looking Itachi Uchiha, who appeared to be at least 21, to their shock. Little Itachi's face lite up when he saw the curly hair male before running over to him happily.

"Shisui!"

The two males smiled softly at the younger Itachi before 17-year-old Shisui Uchiha picked him up and placed him on his right hip. They then looked towards the group with soft smiles though older Itachi's eyes narrow on Obito, who hide behind Fugaku at the look.

"Mother, Father," the 21-year-old Itachi greeted. "Lord Third, Lady Tsunade, Master Jiraiya, Lord Minato, Lady Kushina." He smiled at the two pre-teen and female teen. "Kakashi-Senpai, Rin-san." His eyes once again narrowed at the Uchiha Chunin. "Obito."

"Yo, Aunt Mikoto, Uncle Fugaku, Obito," Shisui greeted as well. "Lord Third, Lady Tsunade, Master Jiraiya, Lord Minato, Lady Kushina." He also smiled at the pre-teen and teen. "Kakashi-Senpai, Rin-san."

The brunette blushed at the sight of the Teleporter's smile that made him look as handsome as she thought.

"Shisui, Itachi," Mikoto teared up at the older versions of her nephew and Son.

"It'll be best if you called me by my ANBU Code Name, Crow," the older Itachi informed them. "To save on the confusion."

"Yes, of course," the Hokage agreed with a nod. "We've been doing the same for the Daughter of Minato and Kushina."

Shisui's face lite up at the mention of his little protégé in the use of the Body Flicker.

"How is my former protégé doing anyways?" he asked.

"She's doing well," Minato answered with a slight smile.

"Yeah," Kushina agreed with him. "She's married to Obito and the two of them have three beautiful little boys."

Crow and Shisui stiffen, but for completely different reasons.

"She's married and a Mother huh?" the 17-year-old Shisui asked in a strain tone. "That's...great. Really great."

His eyes morphed into his Sharingan as he glared at Obito, who shrunk even more behind his Uncle.

"Correct me if I'm wrong?" Crow asked. "But, isn't Obito supposed to be dead by the time the Uzumaki Twins are born?"

"Yeah, but he managed to live and had been a little insane from what we have been told and seen," Fugaku answered his Son.

"Tobi?" Crow growled in annoyance and question.

"Yes," Minato, Jiraiya, and Fugaku answered.

"I knew there was something familiar about him."

Everyone sweatdropped at that before they all sat down with Crow going to get some snacks and drinks for himself and Shisui. Once he was sitting the 17-year-old took the remote and hit play before placing it down and then take his drink and snacks from the 21-year-old Itachi.