2: Kakashi Chronicles: A Boy's Life on the Battlefield, Part 2!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

"Alright, now that we stretched and got some sneaks time for the second episode," Hiruzen said as they all sat back down.

"Let's get to it," Obito said as he sat in between Rin and Kakashi with Itachi reclaiming his place in his Cousin's lap.

The Hokage then hit play on the remote and the screen turned on.

...My Line...

The scene opened up right at the borders for the Land of Fire and the Land of Earth where rocks were flying everywhere because of explosions. The four remaining Konoha Shinobis still alive and kicking were doing all that they could to keep the Iwa ninjas at bay.

"At least your finally here," one of the men said as Minato appeared.

"What's our status?" the blonde hair Jonin asked.

"There are about 50 enemy Shinobis," the man answered. "By compere the four of us here are left."

...My Line...

"That's bad," Kushina gasped in shock.

The rest all looked grim as they watched.

...My Line...

"The battles almost over," an Iwa shinobi said as it showed them. "Let's get them now."

...My Line...

Just then rows of three prong kunais were shown as Minato stood in front of the crater.

"All of you please direct this kunai knives at the enemy," the Namikaze stated as he looked at them. "I'll take care of the rest myself.

"That's crazy," another shinobi stated. "Not even you could possibly..."

"Be quiet and do what he says," the first man said. "You'll get to see how the Yellow Flash of the Leaf battles. Just don't blink or you'll miss it."

...My Line...

The scene then changed to a dense dark forest where they could see Kakashi stop on an enormous tree and grabbed his wound in pain.

...My Line...

"You really need to be careful, or the wound will open up again," Rin told him softly.

...My Line...

Episode 2: Kakashi's Chronicles – A Boy's Life on the Battlefield, Part 2!

The Hatake then looked at the ground with sadness as he let go while remembering Rin's smiling face.

"It's healing very nicely, but don't overexert yourself or you'll reopen the wound," Rin told him. "Okay?"

He then looked off to the side as he thought back to Obito.

"When we were wounded Ami saved our lives with her medical ninjutsu. Without her the two of us would have died in the fields a long time ago! Look, saving Rin takes priority over the mission and that's that!"