8: Pass or Fail - Survival Test!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Case Closed cause if I did then I wouldn't change anything at all and I also do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

Everyone looked over as the Senju, Namikaze, and Sarutobi returned though the Sannin and Jonin looked shell shocked.

"Minato, what's wrong?" the redhead asked as her husband retook his sit next to her.

"Huh...I'll tell you later," he answered her.

"Ok."

Jiraiya looked at his teammate in worry before turning back to the screen as Rin hit play.

...My Line...

It was around 4 in the evening and squad 7 was still setting there waiting for their Jonin Sensei, will, not all of squad 7 was setting. Naruto kept looking out of the door every 5 minutes.

"He's late," Naruto pointed out.

'Thank you, Captain, obvious,' Rin thought sarcastically.

"Naruto just sit down," Sakura told him.

"I don't want to," Naruto said as he looked back at her. "How come our teacher is the only one that's late? I'm ready to roll, ya know! The other groups already meet their new teacher's and took off on some adventure or something, and Iruka-Sensei is gone, too."

"We know ok," Sakura told him with her eyes closed that soon opened when we heard something being dragged on the floor. "Hey! What are you doing?" She walked over to him and placed her hands on her hips. "Naruto!"

Naruto smiled as he put a chalk broad eraser in between the door and the frame.

"That's what he gets for being late," he said as he jumped down from the chair. "Surprise!"

"You're asking for trouble," Sakura told him. "You know you shouldn't do that."

"CHA!!" Inner Sakura yelled. "I love stuff like this!"

"Our teacher's a Jonin an elite ninja," Sasuke pointed out. "You think he'll fall for that?"

"Yeah, Sasuke's right," Sakura agreed. "Your so clueless Naruto."

...My Line...

"Huh?"

"Kakashi is late to something?" Obito asked in shock.

"No," Rin breathed as she tilted her head. "Kakashi would never..." She sucked in a breath at that. "You don't think he could have taken your suppose death that bad..." The brunette looked over at him. "Do you?"

"I did," a very deep, but very familiar voice said from behind them.

This made then all to shot up from their seats and spun around to see the older Kakashi Hatake standing there with his hands in his packets wearing the Konoha Jonin uniform that has 6th Hokage written on the back in red. Next to him was a familiar pinkette only her hair was shorter and styled differently while on her forehead is a purple diamond.