22: The Weapons Known as Shinobi!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

This time it was Tobirama, who picked up the remote once everyone was sitting once again before he looked around at them all.

"Everyone ready?" he asked.

"Yes!" they all answered him.

With a nod of his own head, the Nidaime hit play on the remote before putting it down and sitting back to watch.

...My Line...

Inari was shown running through town with a determine look on his face.

"The twins and the others are all fighting risking their lives while the rest of us do nothing," the young boy stated. "We've got to fight, too."

...My Line...

"Good," Obito nodded his head. "The twins really got through to him."

His teammates were in agreement while the two former Hokages had to get explanations about Inari and how the two Siblings managed to get through to him.

...My Line...

Episode 22: The Weapons Known as Shinobi!

"Uncle Giichi!" Inari yelled as he pointed on the door of a house. "Uncle Giichi! Hurry! Come to the bridge with me! We don't have to hide any longer! If we all fight together then we can finally take Gato down! I know we can!"

The boy went to reach for the door handle only for it to lock.

"No, Inari," a male voice said on the other side of the door. "I've given up fighting. Fighting is for Heroes...like your Father. See what good it did him. Isn't one died Hero enough? What will fighting get us? More fallen Heroes? More regrets? No, Inari, my heart is already full of enough regrets to last a lifetime."

"Well, I don't want to live a life of regrets either," Inari stated. "And that's why we've got to fight!"

"Live your life so that you'll have nothing to regret," Kaiza told him.

"I know that you care about everyone in the village and so do I," Inari went on. "You, Mother, Grandfather, and everyone. That's why we have to fight! All my life, I've been a coward. But, I know that hiding and crying won't make them go away."

He closed his eyes before turning around and taking off.

...My Line...

"That's deep for a little kid," Jiraiya said. 'I can use that in a new novel using Ookami and Tobi though with different names, of course.'

"Your right about that," Tsunade nodded her head.

...My Line...

Inside the house, an older male could be seen with his back to the door as he listened to Inari.

"Hurry! Come to the bridge!"

"Our little Inari has become a man," a woman stated. "And you dear? Are you sure you want to send him off all on his own?"