30: The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death!

MinataNamikaze1: I am skipping the episode about the special report because that it just as boring as the last one and was a filler episode. Onto something else...or...like a question. I can admit that fighting scenes are not my forte, so here is the question; can someone make a Naruto Vs Neji fighting scene for the finals of the Chunin Exams that shows that Naruto is very much his Father's Son, but still keep the lesson that he taught Neji the same? It would be really helpful and everything as I had already said that fighting scenes are not my forte. Anyways, onto the disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

When Jiraiya and Obito returned to the viewing room, they noticed Pansā, Tobi, Tobirama, and Hashirama were back only this time without their children. The Nidaime, however, was eying Tobi with deep distrust and hatred that the white hair Uchiha was completely ignoring.

"Hi," Pansā greeted them with a smile. "Hope you all learning a lot about Naruto's and mine past?"

"Yeah," Obito answered with a large grin.

Kushina and Minato moved to join their future Daughter, her husband, and the Senju Brothers along with Tsunade. The rest of the group all sat close by before Mikoto picked up the remote and looked at the group.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yes!" they all answered.

"If you would Lady Uchiha?" Hashirama asked with a smile.

She grinned back at him before she hit play and then placed the remote down.

...My Line...

Rin stood near her team as she looked at the forest in front of her before shooting Anko a smile.

"This whole place just totally creeps me out," Sakura stated.

"It should," Anko informed. "They call it...the Forest of Death and soon enough you're going to figure out why."

Rin face palmed when Naruto sticked out his ass and started to shake it.

"The call it the Forest of Death and soon enough you're going to figure out why," the blonde mocked her before he stopped. "Do your worst!" Naruto crossed his arms. "You're not going to scare me away!" The redhead groaned as she face palmed. "I can handle anything!"

"So...looks like we got ourselves a tough guy," Anko said with a smile before she then threw a kunai at him which cut his cheek and within of an eye she was right behind him. "You tough enough to handle this?" Rin let out a sigh while shaking her head. "You're not afraid, are you?" She then turned his head to where she could a look at the cut she made. "Tough guys like you leave their blood all over this forest."

...My Line...

"My younger twin Brother, Ladies and Gentlemen," Pansā deadpan. "This most Hyperactive, Idiotic, Powerful, Ninja and master of the Talk no Jutsu."

"It's a scary commination," Tobi added.

"That's Hashirama to a T," Tobirama said with a nod before he looked thoughtful. "Well, all, but the Hyperactive part. More like the Easiest Depressed, Idiotic, Powerful, Ninja."