17: Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

Kakashi and Obito were the first to get back with Kakashi having a new bucket of large popcorn to share with his teammates and Obito from the bathroom. The two boys of Team Minato sat on either side of their sole female teammate, who took the popcorn from Kakashi, and set in her lap so that all three of them could get to it. At that time the teen Uchiha had the remote in his hand as he wanted for the last of the group which was his Aunt and young Cousin to return from the bathroom.

"Alright everyone ready for the next episode?" he asked with a grin once the two were sitting down.

"Yes," a few people answered.

"Alright," the male Chunin said before he hit play and then placed the remote down.

...My Line...

"Inari!" Tsunami called out. "Can you give me a hand here!? Inari!"

"I'll be right there!" the kid called back.

The two bodyguards of Gato stood outside of the house with a smirk as they started to unsheathed the blades at their sides.

...My Line...

There multiple growls from those watching while the pre-teens were already planning the murder of those two bodyguards and Gato.

...My Line...

"This mist..." the Hatake mumbled as mist started to roll in. "Sasuke, Sakura, Rin get ready." Sasuke and Sakura moved to protect Tazuna while the Uzumaki stood in front of them in a defensive stance. "I knew he was alive. He just couldn't wait for round 2."

"Kakashi-Sensei, it's Zabuza isn't?" Sakura asked. "This is his Hidden Mist Jutsu."

"Sorry to keep you waiting Kakashi," Zabuza's voice sounded around them. "I see you still have those brats with you." The Uzumaki Heiress could hear Sasuke trembling from behind her. "That one's still trembling. Pitiful."

At that moment they were all surrounded by Zabuza's Water Clones, but Sasuke smirked.

"I'm trembling with...excitement," Sasuke told him.

"Go on Sasuke," Kakashi approved.

Sasuke moved with quick reflexes and was able to destroy all of the clones before he landed back in place.

'I can see it,' he thought.

"Oh, so you could see they were Water Clones, uh?" Zabuza asked as he and his two goons came into view. "The brat's improving. Looks like you go a rival Haku."

"So it seems," Haku agreed.

Rin and Sasuke glared at Zabuza's goon as they ready their weapons.

...My Line...

Eyes narrowed as the last fight between Team Kakashi and the two Rogues were about to start while Minato and Kushina coddled together as they worried about their children.