21: White Past: Hidden Ambition!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

"Well, at least we know that strong emotions are what causes the Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki to lose control," Fugaku sighed.

There were nods at that as they all looked at the each other.

"Well, let's get to the next episode," the Shodaime said.

"Right."

The dark hair Senju hit play before putting the remote down and they all turned their attention back to the screen.

...My Line...

"Is this the first time you've seen a friend die in battle?" Haku asked as he looked back at them. "This is part of what it means to be a ninja."

Rin found it impossible to glare at Haku, who had melted back into his mirror, as Naruto had laid Sasuke down, but that didn't mean that she wasn't unaware of Naruto, who was right across from her. The red hair Uzumaki caught the faint sent of evil in the air as steam surrounded all three of them not knowing what to do.

"You'll pay for this," Naruto growled making the redhead's head shot up at hearing the demonic tone in Naruto's voice just as the steam turned into red chakra that was spiraling around them. "I'm going to kill you."

'The Kyuubi,' Rin thought as she moved to protect Sasuke. 'Damn it all to hell!' She looked up at her younger Brother. 'I don't have enough Chakra to use the Sealing Chains anymore and my Fuinjutsu knowledge isn't where it needs to be to handle a Jinchuuriki, either.' A bead of sweat ran down her cheek. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...FUCK!'

'The blood lust in his eyes...this is no longer a child!' Haku thought as Naruto charged at the other boy with murder in his eyes before the masked boy threw senbone at him only for a roar to knock them away. 'He's Chakra goes stronger every second.' He appeared in different mirrors around the dome. 'I must strike now.' Haku then threw senbone at the blonde only for them to come out with a roar from the said boy, who then destroyed a mirror. 'Now.' Haku launched at Naruto from a piece of the mirror only for the boy to dodge. 'Impossible.' Just before the masked boy could get into a mirror, the blonde grabbed his wrist. 'Those eyes.'

...My Line...

"That's not good," Obito said as he looked a little freaked.

"Agreed," his teammates second.

...My Line...

Episode 21: White Past: Hidden Ambition!

'Could it be?' Kakashi thought. 'The Seal has been broken? No, it's been loosened and a glimmer of the Kyuubi no Kitsune's Chakra has slip through, but the seal still holds.' He then pulled out a scroll from one of his pockets before tossing it up into the air where it unrevealed. 'Good. Maybe we'll still have a chance.' The Hatake swiped his thumb over his wound to collect blood from it before catching the scroll and swipe his bloody thumb across it. 'Just maybe.' "Zabuza, I don't mean to spoil your fun." The 26-year-old started to move the scroll around in the air. "I know how you like to stretch these things out, but how about we put an end to this now." He then tossed it back into the air where it closed up before catching it again and held it between his thumbs and pointing fingers. "Come on? What do you say? We're both busy people."