24: A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

"Alright," Tsunade spoke up with the remote in hand as everyone had either tea, Sake, or soda in hand. "We'll watch two more episodes before going to bed and getting some rest."

Obito was bouncing in his seat at the thought of watching two more episode revolving around his Sensei's children. Of course, his main reason was to learn more about the future Uzumaki Heiress, who he can now admit he has a crush on...if his Sensei ever learned that...he was a dead man.

...My Line...

The scene opened to Konohagakure no Sato before going to the Uzumaki Clan Compound where Rin Uzumaki was just finishing getting ready by tying her hitai-ate around her forehead. The redhead looked into her floor length mirror to look over her clothes which were wearing a mid-thigh length, sleeveless, firm fitting, outlined in brunt orange, cream kimono with an outlined in white, brunt orange spiral on the back held closed by an olive-green obi, and mid-lower arm length, outlined in brunt orange, cream metal bracers that stops at her first knuckles over a wrist to elbow length, tight, brown arm sleeves. She was also wearing a pair of upper-thigh length, firm fitting, blue biker shorts. So, nothing about her outfit had really changed at all. The red hair Uzumaki was wearing her hair down making her look more like her Mother, Kushina Uzumaki, only with a feminine angular shape face and narrow almond shape dark violet eyes.

With one, last look in her mirror, the red hair Genin ran out of her room to go and get started on breakfast for her and her brother, who was just now waking up. 

...My Line...

"She is truly a beautiful girl," Tsunade stated with a smile. "Of course..." She looked at the two future parents. "With parents like you two than it is not that surprising."

...My Line...

The blonde walked downstairs dressed in his by now familiar outfit that made him look like a mini-Yondaime Hokage with his own little touches especially with his hair starting to look the same as the man. Rin smiled at her brother as she placed a glass of orange juice in front of him though every time that she looked at him, the redhead couldn't help, but marvel over how much Naruto looked like the Yondaime Hokage that she was starting to think that he was their Father. However, she couldn't be sure until either she, herself, or Naruto or both reached either Chunin or the age of 16 which ever came first.

"Morning Naru," Rin greeted as she finally placed a plate of food in front of him.

"Morning, imouto," the older twin returned with a yawn.

"Well, eat up and I'll meet you at the meeting point," she told him while placing his bento in front of him.

"Huh?" Naruto looked up at her confused. "Where are you going?"

"I have an order of new kunai and shuriken to pick up," she answered. "Plus, I want to see if my katana is finished being sharpened."

"Oh, okay," the blonde said with a shrug as his Sister left the kitchen.