17: The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!

MinataNamikaze1: The disclaimer: I do not own Naruto cause if I did then Sakura wouldn't be a useless fangirl in pre-shippuden, and Naruto would have his father's smarts while keeping his mother's personality and knows about seals and how to use to them. I do, however, own Rin Uzumaki and the Panther Summons (A/N: If there is one then I do not own it). Remember to Read and Review to let me know what you think. Also, if you don't like any twist that I might make then stop reading and find something else to read plus don't leave a review that's a flame or I will find a way to block you. Ja ne!

...My Line...

"So, are you all enjoying yourselves?" a familiar female voice asked.

This made them look over to see Rin Uchiha nee Uzumaki aka Pansā standing there with a smile while holding a 1-year-old neck length, shaggy, windswept, silver hair and round childlike almond shape dark wine red eyes baby. Standing at her side were her twin Sons, who ran over to join Itachi, the moment they had spotted him, much to everyone's amusement. However, they all noticed that the older Obito Uchiha aka Tobi wasn't with her and as far they knew, he wasn't likely to leave her alone for fear of losing her, not that they can blame him.

"Pansā!" Kushina cheered before she jumped up and ran over to hug her yet to be born Daughter.

"Mom, be careful of Nawaki," the 20-year-old stated.

"N-N-Nawaki?" Tsunade stuttered.

The future Mother pulled away from her Daughter to look at the silver hair baby, who was looking around himself, though they all could see the intelligent gleam in his dark wine red eyes.

"Yeah," the future redhead answered. "Nawaki of the Senju Clan." She smiled at the dirty blonde. "Nawaki is mine and Tobi's youngest child, however, he takes more after the Senju side of the family."

The female Sannin stood up and walked over to the two.

"So, you named him after my brother?"

"Actually," Pansā grinned sheepishly. "Tobi and I couldn't decide on a name and everyone, we had thought of that we liked the other would find a reason to turn it down." The sheepish grin turned soft then. "So, we allowed you to name him instead...after Naruto finally had enough of our fighting over names."

The past Konoha Shinobis snickered as they could so see that happening.

"He certainly looks like Tobirama-Sensei, doesn't he?" Hiruzen stated as he watched the 1-year-old.

"Yes," the 20-year-old Jonin answered with a smile. "Even has his disdain of all things Uchiha...unless it's his Father and Elder Brothers." She let out a snort. "He really doesn't like Sasuke though." She looked her teammate's parents. "And I am sorry about that."

Mikoto just waved her off while Fugaku just let out a sigh while Tsunade cackled.

"Should have named him, Tobirama," she snickered.

"Actually, Tobi and I agreed that the name Tobirama was asking for confusion," Pansā snorted. "Especially with his personality and attitude being what it is already." She nuzzled her youngest' cheek making him to smile and giggle. "Many people already think that he's Great-Grandfather reborn."

There were amused looks and laughter at that though some could see where the people were coming from.

"So, where is that Son-in-Law of mine?" Kushina asked as she looked around.

"He's asleep in our bed back home," the Mother of three answered as she moved to sit next to her Father, who cooed over his youngest Grandson. "Naruto and Tsunade-Sensei finally had enough of Bakashi...love that nickname, btw...over working that husband of mine and keeping him from sending time with his family." She shot a glare towards the younger version of her Jonin Sensei as she growled. "Especially since, he made Tobi miss Nawaki's first birthday."