The Rejected Mate

BREE

"Your mate will be very lucky to have you as his." Alpha said as I finished cooking the food for everyone.

I sincerely doubt that. I thought to myself.

"We got it from here, Bree. You need rest for tomorrow." Said Alpha Christopher.

"Thanks, Alpha." I said and he smiled at me. I went up the stairs and into my room, I locked the door and laid down on my mattress.

I, soon went to a deep slumber. My body needed it. Doing errands the whole day and going to school can take a lot from you.

My alarm woke me up at 4 o'clock AM, yeah guys you heard it- rather read it right Four o'clock in the morning! It's not that easy to cook for Six hundred hungry pack members. I charged my phone because it's at 4%, and I couldn't bring it down with me because my brother, Jude and his group of friends might see it and break it in half.

Why? Because they don't want me to be happy, they don't want me to have a phone, they don't even want me to have any interaction with technology at all! That's why when I needed to research something for school I would go to the computer cafe in town or I would go to the library.

They forbid me to even have a car because Kade- the Alpha's son found out that I have passed my driver's test and that I would get my license when I turn 16. Which is a few days from now! I can't wait! I already have my wolf talking to me, though I didn't tell anything to anyone even my own alpha. They might think that I'm a freak.

Alpha Reid or as I call him Mr. Reid- the father of his deviously handsome son, Kade Reid- was the complete opposite of his son.

He cared for me, he would give me advice like a father would-

My parents are gone...my parents were alphas and we had a pack, but rouges wanted to claim our territory- and so the war began. The only survivors? Is our family. As we went to this pack, our parents gave their last wishes to Alpha Christopher before

We moved to this pack because it was far from Florida and my parents said that they were great friends with the alpha.

A pack war was declared when I was 9 years old between this pack and the Allegiance pack that's where I lost both of my parents and that was also the day that my brother last spoke to me like I was his sister.

After that, I was like a material... a material made for Jude to be his punching bag to let him vent out his anger. I loved him so much that I let it happen.

When I turned 11 I would help the omegas in the kitchen and clean the house because I finished all my homework. Then the bullying began...

They didn't care that I had alpha blood in me, they didn't care that they made an alpha's daughter their punching bag.

But thankfully when Mr. Reid is around the bullying and beating went to a minimum, and at school also because Mr. Reid installed cameras in the school.

They have always said that I was the alpha's pet because Mr. Reid was fond of me, that's what Macy Richards girlfriend of soon to be alpha Kade is envious with... A relationship with Mr. Reid- a father-daughter relationship.

Kade doesn't bully me like he used to before he became 18 years old and I don't know why. He would keep distance but he would verbally assault me. He would order his friends to bully me. Kade,Jude and I were all close before but then the pack war happened and that's when they started to distance themselves from me.

I suddenly thought of what could've happened if the pack war didn't happen. Maybe my parents wouldn't have died, maybe I wouldn't be slaving myself away to these wolves.

A lot of maybe's and should haves and could haves, but what's done is done.