Chapter 63

BREE

Is she really... I looked at christopher to see that he is as shocked as me I looked to the elders to see them surprised as well but when I looked at Mikhail he has his teeth clenched,his eyes closed and breathing in and out slowly to calm his nerves.

I think he sensed someone looking at him because he opened his eyes and looked straight to mine.

"why are you here?" Asked elder jonathan.

"To give notice." She said.

"How can we know that you're not lying?" Kade said.

She reached in her back pocket and brought out a bag with big crystals in it. What the! This isn't time for drugs!

I closed my eyes when she opened the packet i can smell the smell of-

She let out a groan when i opened my eyes there was salt all over her wrists, "elder nixon. You can use your powers on me to test if i'm telling the truth." She said with clenched teeth. Her wrists looked like someone put acid on it, i can now smell the rusty smell of blood.

"Be fast. Before it's too late!" She screeched.

I saw elder nixon changed his blue eyes turn to pitch black and i looked at the witch to see that her eyes is as pitch black as his.

They looked possessed to be honest.

Now isn't the time for that,bree. Said kat.

Alright alright, after a few moments the witch passed out and elder nixon's eyes were back to normal.

"She's telling the truth." He said "and i know how her remains got to the hands of the wicked witches."

Then we all heard loud growls coming from outside, I sniffed the air "Rogues." I said barely above whisper but they all heard me.

"Let's go!" Mikhail shouted.

"Please save us,bree." The witch said. "You're all we have left to save every creature out there." She said giving me a smile.

"Come on!" I shouted at her.

"This is where i saw my death. Please bree give our deaths justice because we died for you." She said staying in her place as all of the Lycans are battling the rogues out there.

The elders went out to the other exit as well as kade and Alex while they battle out the rogues that somehow reached the other exit.

Someone's trying to break down the door and mikhail was trying to carry me so we can go but i can't leave this witch alone to die!

The door opened in a swoop and i saw witches that have spider like veins under their eyes, a witch with red hair sniffed and saw the witch that helped give us information "You traitor!"

"Gabreelle! Come on!" Mikhail whisper yelled as he carried me as i thrashed my body so i could go down.

"No!" I shouted.

"Dammit,woman!Do you want to die?!" Mikhail screeched.

The witches- they were mumbling incoherent things, and i saw the witch that helped us trembling. I growled loud and they noticed me but didn't stop chanting- I have to do something!

I grabbed the nice witch and ran as fast as i could with mikhail trailing behind.

Because i was fast i already reached the back door where i saw a pile of rogues lifeless and two vans that Kade and Alex are trying to start and the elders were fighting the other rogues.