Chapter 73

JUDE

I was walking in a field, it was pretty windy but i liked it. The place was peaceful as i was enjoying the moment i saw a big tree so i walked over to see Bree.

She was beautiful as ever.

"Jude!" She called out.

I ran to her, "hey sis!"

A tear ran down my cheek, " i'm sorry for everything!"

"It's alright, we're not perfect."she says smiling. "All that matters is that you're here now and okay!"

I hugged her tight, "i missed you."

"I missed you too." She said.

"Mamamama."

I pulled away from bree and saw a baby boy.

"Ohh! This is your nephew Gabby." She said smiling at the baby boy.

The baby boy was cute i had to pinch his cheek because it looked soft as polos.

"Hi baby gabby, i'm your uncle." I said smiling at him and hugging him.

"You can carry him." She says.

I carried him and he was pretty heavy for a baby he was chubby, but that's okay his cheeks are really fluffy!

"How's it been?" I asked.

"Well, we're on the go my mate tried to-"

I woke up cold water being thrown to me and while at it my wrists are burning in pain i shouted as the silver glazed my wrists. I looked to see that my hands were handcuffed with silver,

"You're awake." Macy said.

"Unfortunately." I muttered.

"What?nevermind. Why did you try to escape?" Macy asked oblivious.

I didn't reply, i hope that they don't find bree.

"Jude, baby." She cooed.

"Why am i locked in here?" I asked acting out as if i didn't know that i wasn't her real mate.

"Baby, i'm just making sure that you won't runaway again."

This bitch deserves a fucking oscar had me believimg that everything that i felt was true.

"I don't like it here anymore." I said. " can't we just go to another place?"

"We can't, they'll see me and kill me again." She said.

How i loved for that to happen.

"You don't want that happening to your mate would you?" She asked slightly pouting.

I really want that happening if she could read my mind. I didn't reply because i don't want to say something that i would regret,

"Baby." She called out. "What's wrong?"

What's wrong? I'm fucking shackled that's what's wrong. Not only a bimbo but her brain cells were long dead too.

"It hurts." I said pertaing to the handcuffs.

"Can't i go? "I said. "You said it yourself that i don't want you to be killed or hurt."

But on the inside i was ready to tear down thisbitch from limb to limb.

"That won't happen,buddy." Said a man's voice.

As he goes near macy i saw that he had a chain mark on his neck- macy's real mate. At the scent of him and his fingernails, he's a lycan.