Chapter 81

BREE

I woke up to a very peaceful place, i am on a field. It has been so long since i have felt peace, am i dead?

"You're not." Said jude.

"Jude!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"Why are you here?" He asks.

"I think i'm dead." I said. "Are you dead?"

"I think so." He says.

"Where have you been?" I asked him. "Why haven't you come back to the pack?"

"Macy's keeping me captive." He said, "that bitch had the nerve to put a fake mate bond spell on me."

That girl will go to any extent just to get what she wants. "Where are you? I mean where's your body?"

"Witch mountain." he said.

Of course they're in witch mountain, why didn't we think about that before?

"Should we go back?" He asks.

"I don't know. I kind of like it here." I said.

"Yeah, me too. It's been awhile since i have felt free and at peace."

"Would there be a difference if we didn't come back?" I asked.

Yes there is. A voice that i've known said.

-----

MIKHAIL

I had Gabreelle's body in my bed beside me. I was laying in bed looking at the ceiling replaying in my head the memory of her saying I love you.

This feeling i have for Gabreelle is different than i had with Cynthia, it's really confusing because Cynthia was my mate back then.

As i thought about that name again i dozed off while remembered everything that happened between us that had made me believe that i would never fall in love again.

It has been days since i've been seeing Cynthia. It has been days of her teasing me not even kissing me, or mating with me. She hasn't even

"I don't drink." I said to cynthia.

"Just a little bit for me." She said pleading.

And i did, i drank a little then it became a lot and it became too much.

As i was passed out the hurting feeling of something burning in my stomach that is spreading all over my body.

It became a habit, every other day we'd drink and as i was passed out i will get that feeling... every damn time. It happened for months not suspecting a thing, not asking my grandmother,parents or friends for help. We haven't even properly talked for an hour it would always be drinking and drugs that i would have never thought of trying.

She accepted to be in my pack as long as she can bring her rogue friends with her, there's this one friend of hers that always gives me an attitude. It was their rogue alpha,

Until one day,

"Reed! I have great news!" She exclaimed.

"What is it?" I ask her as i was sitting on my bed hung over.

"I am bearing a pup- our pup." She said grinning.

Our? We haven't even mated yet. She did underwent heat but.... i was drunk and i would have known that i mated with her because as they say if your mate undergoes heat you'd be in a state of being unstable nd you'd mark your mate.