Chapter 03

BREE

The meeting was just about surprising me! We ate the burgers and potato chips then drank cola. After the meeting i cleaned up the conference room. I had the gifts under one hand and when i went outside.

"What were you doing with the elders?" Macy said folding her arms on her chest.

"I cleaned up the conference room." I said

"Bullshit! You were there the whole meeting!" She yelled.

I just rolled my eyes and walked towards the stairs, she grabbed my arm forcefully . "Why haven't you made us snacks?!" She yelled.

"Because i was too busy cleaning up the conference room! can you please shut up!?"i shouted at her losing my cool.

"HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME?! HAVE YOU NO RESPECT?!" She screamed at me. Hasn't she noticed by now that she's like a banshee?!

Then my brother kicked me in the ribs making me groan and crash to the wall, "CAN YOU JUST STOP AND RESPECT HER?!"

I pointed my finger and pressed it hard on his chest, "Get the fuck away from me! You have no right to even touch me!" I pointed at her "and you! You fucking whore! You have no right to even boss me around! You don't even pay me to work here ! How dare you order me around like your slave!" I said through clenched teeth.

"And you!" I pointed to Kade, "yes you distanced yourself... But did you stop them? No. You should all be ashamed of yourselves! I don't even get paid to do your shit! When you can do it by yourselves!" I shouted at them.

"One more damn insult and abuse to her i will kick you out of the pack!" Shouted Mr. Reid umm christopher in his alpha voice which had my brother,kade and bitch macy cowering in fear.

"She made a point! She's just helping the pack and all of you act like she's a slave!" He shouted once more. "Bree you can go to your room now."

I walked to the stairs and up to my room which was the fifth floor, the last i heard of christopher shouting was, "the three of you are making dinner!"

"But dad! I didn't do anything!"

"Of course you didn't!"

When i reached my room, i put all the money that i got in the wallet. And cleaned my room a bit and placed my gifts in the bug box christopher gave me.

I lied down on my bed and looked at the stars through the window, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I heard a knock on the door i pretended to sleep because maybe it was jude or macy or even kade. When i heard the door closed shut i opened my eyes to see a plate of macaroni and cheese with buttered toast. I ate my food, and went back to bed.

When i was deep in sleep i felt my body vibrating,my bones cracking,i felt fire all over my body then a cold breeze afterwards. The excruciating pain didn't stop!

I couldn't open my eyes, the pain was too hard to deal with! I was groaning and screaming and panting until it all stopped and i opened my eyes to see the five elders there and so as christopher.

"Happy birthday!" They said in unison. I looked at my wall clock it was 12:05 in the morning.

"You look so beautiful!" Exclaimed elder Nixon.

I walked to the mirror and saw that i was a white wolf, with grey eyes. I have never seen a white wolf before and I can't believe that i am one! In history they said that the last white wolf that lived died a century ago.

I thought of myself changing back and so i did and when i changed back i noticed that my clothes didn't get torn while i shifted.

How in the world is it possible?