Chapter 45

MIKHAIL

" we have to be careful! you're the moon goddess' daughter and i'm your guardian. we have to make sure. Your safety is my number 1 priority gabreelle. if you don't understand that then fine! " i exclaimed.

"I'm not like you." i added, "i don't always believe in what's in front of me, i don't always see the good in people in fact i always see the bad and maybe that's why the moon goddess made me your guardian. "

"So your point is that i need a guardian 'cause i'm a gullible little girl that loves everything and believes in everything? okay might as well wait for a unicorn to come and rescue me and my son from this damned town!"

I wanted to laugh but my pride dominated, I groaned, "i hate this!"

"Good! because i hate this too!" she yelled.

As soon as she said that i could feel guilt eat me up. I always say what i don't mean when i'm angry. I couldn't swallow my pride, and i hate it.

I went to the bathroom to take a bath and brush my teeth to lessen the smell of my bad breath. I came back to our room to see gabreelle mixing baby formula with water in a baby bottle.

I picked up our baby and sang him to sleep, i opened my mouth to say something but quickly closed it. i couldn't swallow my pride and that's what's eating me up i couldn't apologize to her right away.

She put the bottle down and lied down the bed, i felt butterflies to my stomach as i nervously opened my mouth again in attempt to apologize to gabreelle but like my first attempt no words left my mouth. i can feel beads of sweat starting to form on my forehead.

"I'm sorry."