Chapter 31

BREE

As we finished our heavy lunch, we rode the car home. I just remember falling asleep in the car 'cause i feel drowsy after feeling so full,

I woke up in the condo's parking lot and mikhail unbuckling himself. i unbuckled myself got my bag from the back and walked with him to the elevator .

I was still feeling sleepy so i couldn't talk much.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded, "just sleepy." i said.

"You should rest when we get to our room."

But then i remembered that i need to completely render the design for the café. it needs to be done by the other day. it's sunday today, my deadline is on tuesday.

"I need to work." i said.

"You should sleep." he said.

"Nope, i changed my mind. i can drink coffee and do the design." i said thinking of how i could start the design.

I need to make a floor plan first, i can use my autodesk to do that, and then i can do a sketch of the cafe's inteior in my sketchpad and in my laptop.

This is the first project that i have, i better do my best. i don't want to disappoint yvonne. she trusts me so much on this renovation.

As we reached our floor, we went in the condo and i took off my shoes and went for the bedroom. i took my gray boxer workput shorts and went to the bathroom to change.

I took a quick shower and wore a black sleeveless tee and the shorts that i got in the closet. I brushed my teeth also and then went out to go to the kitchen to drink water first.

I drank a glass of water and went for the bedroom again to start working on my design.

I started out sketching the whole interior of the cafe and make floor plan for last 'cause it's the easiest, i didn't look at the time 'cause i was focused on sketching it out . after i finished the floor plan i went straight to doing a 3d floorplan.

I was busy finishing up the floor plan that i didn't notice that mikhail was standing at the beside of the bed.

He was holding up a cup, "you need coffee to finish that." he said putting down the mug on the bedside table.

Whoa, someone cared.

"Thanks,mikhail." i said. "i really do appreciate it."

"Don't mention it." He says as he lied down on his side of the bed which was the right side.

I couldn't help but yawn and scratch my eyelids. i took a sip from the coffee that mikhail gave me.

"You make good coffee." i said complimenting him.

"You make great designs." he said.

I looked at him and he was holding up the sketch that i did for yvonne's café.

"I appreciate it." i said taking more gulps of the coffee.

"You're really talented." he said browsing through more of the sketches i made for the café.

"Mikhail."

"Yeah?"

"What can i do to repay you?" I asked and he smiled at me and said,

"All i want is for you to be happy and enjoy what you do. that's all, i promise."